Gandara WvW/PvX Returning Player

Orbee.3542

Hello!I am a returning player and very much hooked again. It has been about 3 years since I played and so most of my guilds/buddies have moved on. I used to play on NA but I transferred to Gandara as I am based in EU.

I am looking for a guild that is maybe based on Gandara or has a player base there as I really love WvW. More on the roaming side but zergs etc are fun too. I enjoy casual PvP also.

I have ran most of the dungeons but never a raid. As a returning player I wouldnt say I am up to speed on everything yet so I would say I am on the brink of casual. I enjoy map completing etc but its much better in a group/with some guild members to chat to! ...So lonley.

I have characters of all base classes levelled to mostly 80, only 2 I think arent and they are at 60 something. I am currently working on my soulbeast, who is 80 and my new main, my main used to be mesmer. My mes is spec'd zerk for PvE. I have leatherworking and armorsmithing at 500.

I am generally very chatty in game and I do have discord and working mic. I am looking for a friendly guild that isn't taking themselves super serious. Just somewhere with a fun and friendly atmosphere to chill in the evenings with. If this sounds like I would fit in, please hit me up!