Rytlock didnt go to mists again? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Rytlock didnt go to mists again?

ugrakarma.9416ugrakarma.9416 Member ✭✭✭✭
edited August 8, 2019 in Lore

On Storm Tracking subchapter in Episode 4 - A star to guide us we had:

: Rytlock, I need you to enter the Mists and gather as much infromations as possible. Find out how to reverse the damage.
Rytlock Brimstone: On it.

then we had episode 5 and 6 without a single word of Rytlock about this "mission", or even if he tried do it. its seems a abandoned story line

"It's a testament to the folly of the humans and their gods. They say Arah was sacred, but all I see is one big dragon nest."(Rytlock Brimstone)

Comments

• derd.6413derd.6413 Member ✭✭✭✭

pretty sure that had to do with the ghosts we saw later on (and even had there own camp in ep6)

I Have No friends, so I Must pug

• DonArkanio.6419DonArkanio.6419 Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 9, 2019

Again. The plot-holes... I feel like there are some writers on ANet that want to write too much stuff packed into one episode.

These dialogues end up being pointless and irrelevant. I would love to focus on Ascalon and Rytlock, and overall race-important stuff. I couldn't care less about the oh, she's alive, we ready to kill now" moments.

As much as I like these side-dialogues, by all means - Devs, if you're not going to expand on them anyhow during future story, then leave these dialogues alone and don't make them for the sake of coolness.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.