Looking for raid guild — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Looking for raid guild

Regsar.6982Regsar.6982 Member

Hello i have been pvp and wvw player for long time but i decided to do some pve raids and problem is all my friends and ally guilds are mainly wvw so it would be nice if i can be invited to a guild whom does pve raids weekly and active and starting to learn them all .
Im power holo and daredeville
Cheers

Comments

• sokeenoppa.5384sokeenoppa.5384 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Regsar.6982 said:
    Hello i have been pvp and wvw player for long time but i decided to do some pve raids and problem is all my friends and ally guilds are mainly wvw so it would be nice if i can be invited to a guild whom does pve raids weekly and active and starting to learn them all .
    Im power holo and daredeville
    Cheers

If EU pm me

I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.