Caithe's Remorse --- can't buy

This has probably already been addressed, somewhere, but can't seem to find anything on this specific problem. I have circled back to do the luminescent armor, and don't see a way to get Caithe's Remorse. I have completed Point of no Return twice....... (I am wondering if maybe I sold the achievement Caithe's Remorse before I knew what it was for). But no matter, I went to various vendors the wiki says should have it, and they don't............ Sooooooo I tried to redo the point of no return with a character that has not done it before, and the quest just dies when I get to Lornar's Pass map. Any suggestions?

I have completed Living Season 2 on two different characters. Neither can buy Caithe's Remorse, Wynne's Signet or Caithe's Blossom. Tried to do Living Season 2 all the wy through with a character that has never done it and the whole quest disappears in the first chapter Gates of Maguma as soon as I get to Dry Top map.

@Ravnkilt.5407 said:I have completed Living Season 2 on two different characters. Neither can buy Caithe's Remorse, Wynne's Signet or Caithe's Blossom. Tried to do Living Season 2 all the wy through with a character that has never done it and the whole quest disappears in the first chapter Gates of Maguma as soon as I get to Dry Top map.

Have you completed -all- the achievements for Living World Season 2? You have to do that in order to got those items unlocked. Just doing the story does nothing.

Once you've completed the story on a character repeating it on the same character will give you access to achievements which require you to do special things during the story to complete them. Once you've completed all 8 of the achievements for the Point of No Return episode you get Caithe's Remorse.

You can see all the achievements here: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Point_of_No_Return_(achievements) or in the Story Journal category on the achievements tab in your hero panel in-game.

@Metasynaptic.1093 said:

@Metasynaptic.1093 said:Better off farming up an LS3/4 accessory and going vipers imo

Hes after an armor skin, not stats....

There are only 2 accessories with visual effects, and neither of those are Caithe's remorse.

Reread op, if he's done the mastery and it hasn't unlocked, they probably need to open a ticket

You need this accessory to get all of the luminescent armor.