Can you give more weapon based benefit to traits to classes without them

As an alternative to nerfing and boosting traits can you give classes who lack weapon based boost some boost like elementalist.

an example, Elemental Rage, could it give 150 to 300 ferocity when weilding a meelee weapon and maybe less with other weapon or can ferocious winds grant 14% of vitality ferocity with meelee.i know traits are attunement based but it would be nice to have incentive to try close range power based since it's laughed at by Spellbreakers and weaver.

This way staff won't seem like a problem even if ferocity is given traits. and it would be decnt risk and decent rewards. also i don't know if it's useful shouldn't air give some sort of quickness.

Also Elemental Pursuit seems useless with such a long cool down unless it triggers for each attacker could you lower cd

And lastly can you make unravel also spread conditions based on attunemnt or pls significantly increase duration of each boon.As it's not as useful it could be

Maybe make each boon last 10 seconds would be nice.also could Uwravel trigger sunspot and other attunement base switch

Sorry if I sound ignorant