Can we please have a day without Underground facility fractal?

@Mister Asdasd.6194 said:It looks like they put it EVERYDAY ON PURPOSE either as a Tier daily or Recommended daily. For the last 5 days this is the case. That fractal is long and tedious and everyone hates it. Maybe the random algorythm has a screw lose and puts it in the rotation everyday

seriously!!! This is like the 4th day in a row at least.

@"Mister Asdasd.6194" said:It looks like they put it EVERYDAY ON PURPOSE either as a Tier daily or Recommended daily. For the last 5 days this is the case. That fractal is long and tedious and everyone hates it. Maybe the random algorythm has a screw lose and puts it in the rotation everyday

The rotation actually isn't random:https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Fractals_of_the_Mists#Tier_N_Fractals

It's still better than Thaumanova reactor. This one is really long, tedious, and it's tedious to make a group for it. It's also tedious because experienced players tend to avoid it (for good reasons) so you get a bunch of noobs who needs in depth explanations 3-4 times and often times one of them is gonna lose the damn pipe in the fire and I have to do all of this by myself...

@Rennie.6750 said:It's still better than Thaumanova reactor. This one is really long, tedious, and it's tedious to make a group for it. It's also tedious because experienced players tend to avoid it (for good reasons) so you get a bunch of noobs who needs in depth explanations 3-4 times and often times one of them is gonna lose the kitten pipe in the fire and I have to do all of this by myself...

Actually, Thaumanova is short. You start with ooze (most pugs wait for the first shield, cc then and burst it to 0), run to the chamber room which should be done within 1 minute anyways for getting the debuff on the final boss, heading south to the next room, also a thing of 1-2 minutes and either finish the lower section with some players in the fire room or let somebody solo it in between while the group is handling the other rooms.Also, it doesn't matter to lose the pipe, you can easily pick it up and there's no way that this dying player made the situation worse for you except that he lost some seconds. All classes have enough utility skills to get from one safe zone to the other, most of them are able to even skip safe zones and rush to the console immediately.

set:

1. Underground Facility
  2. no
  3. no
  4. no
  5. no
  6. no
  7. no
  8. no
  9. Underground Facility
  10. no
  11. no
  12. no
  13. Underground Facility
  14. no
  15. no

as you can see, only day 1, 9 and 13 have the Underground Facilitythat means there are 10 days without it.https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Daily_Fractals

hence it's impossible for this to have been a daily 3 days in a row.I checked the list, and it's designed in such a way there's never two the same fractals in a row.(Recommended fractals not counting)

Archived