Intel video — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Intel video

I play on my laptop lenovno 8g ram I up dated my intel video drivers now when I play it flickers bad is there a way to fix this?

Comments

• Loosmaster.8263Loosmaster.8263 Member ✭✭✭✭

You can go into the Control panel and roll back the driver. I've had this happen before and was the fault of a bad install.

Fàther - Create a mount then kill it until it's more useless than PvE. "Smart"
    Tactical Killers
    Server(DR)

• it will not let me it is grayed out

• Dawdler.8521Dawdler.8521 Member ✭✭✭✭

Uninstall it then and let Windows automatically recognize it, see what happens.

• I just found out it is only this game that flickers ive uninstall & reinstall that did not work .

• TheQuickFox.3826TheQuickFox.3826 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 12, 2019
    • Use system restore to restore your windows to a date before the driver update.

If that does not work

• Download the old driver version from the lenovo website.
    • Uninstall the new driver and reboot
    • Install the old version

If that does not work

• Use the manufacturer image to do a factory restore of your laptop. You will lose any installed software and personal files. Make a backup of your files first.

Ascalon Will Prevail!

GW Wiki user page | GW2 Wiki user page

• TheQuickFox.3826TheQuickFox.3826 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Micros.5428 said:
    it will not let me it is grayed out

Be sure you are logged in as administrator user or have administrator rights in Windows.

Ascalon Will Prevail!

GW Wiki user page | GW2 Wiki user page

• Got it fixed thank you all for the help

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.