Rune of the Nightmare - tier 6 not working — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Rune of the Nightmare - tier 6 not working

I had 6 Sup Runes of the Nightmare equipped, and was doing some testing in guild hall arena with some guildies. Tier 6 states: deliver an attack that transfers a condition and blinds nearby enemies after using an elite skill.

On using the skill, the blindness is not occurring. Tried it after receiving conditions, thinking a condition transfer had to happen to proc the blindness, but that didn't work either. Nor does it appear to be transferring a condition, though I did lose a condition. A bug? or am I interpreting it wrong.

Admitted Alt-aholic
Darkhaven, Asuran Gaters[ZPM]

Comments

• Khisanth.2948Khisanth.2948 Member ✭✭✭✭

That might be a problem with the skill not the runes. Some elite skills just doesn't proc that type of thing which would still be a bug but not a bug with the rune.

• Ra Ra.9423Ra Ra.9423 Member ✭✭

Good point. I was using Jaunt (Mirage elite) at the time. I should try it with a different elite, and I didn't think of doing that.

Admitted Alt-aholic
    Darkhaven, Asuran Gaters[ZPM]

• Kiza.5630Kiza.5630 Member ✭✭✭

The effect can only once occur every 45 sec. (Rune has an ICD) I just tested with mirage and jaunt (as I used these runes a long time ago), getting condis from noxious plants near the shatterer and jaunt transfered one + blind to a spark elemental.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.