Hmmmkay — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Hmmmkay

Full minstrel + durability tempest btw... btw... btw... I heard it only hits for 7k vs glassy targets btw btw I was tanky and under SM's buff as well btw btw so how can I counter play this if I can only see the thief when dead btw btw, shouldn't it be 7k tho btw btw.

Pull the strings. Watch them dance.

Comments

• Dahir.4158Dahir.4158 Member ✭✭✭

@Auburner.6945 said:

Full minstrel + durability tempest btw... btw... btw... I heard it only hits for 7k vs glassy targets btw btw I was tanky and under SM's buff as well btw btw so how can I counter play this if I can only see the thief when dead btw btw, shouldn't it be 7k tho btw btw.

:trollface:

Broski Supreme - Borsk Carry Effect

• Hiraga Taichiru.1580Hiraga Taichiru.1580 Member ✭✭
    edited August 12, 2019

have runes of durability, he wont be able to kill you
    Edit: also if you are tempest, use stone heart, then no matter what he does he can't kill you at all

• @Hiraga Taichiru.1580 said:
    Edit: also if you are tempest, use stone heart, then no matter what he does he can't kill you at all

Stone heart requires you to camp earth as much as possible. I wish it would also provides half immunity in other attunements.

• @Aigleborgne.2981 said:

@Hiraga Taichiru.1580 said:

Stone heart requires you to camp earth as much as possible. I wish it would also provides half immunity in other attunements.

I think we all secretly wish this...but we all know it would be sooo broken op...lol

• Min maxed MB cancer. Well, thieves sure love to complain that they need more love

• @JusticeRetroHunter.7684 said:

@Aigleborgne.2981 said:

@Hiraga Taichiru.1580 said:

I think we all secretly wish this...but we all know it would be sooo broken op...lol

I am not so sure. Using earth already seriously cripple your abilities, one of the reason it is the least used trait line.

• Dadnir.5038Dadnir.5038 Member ✭✭✭✭

ANet putting high damage on some of the stealth attacks is one of the major design flaw of the thief. Yet it can't be helped, ANet don't know any other way to make using stealth attack attractive to player addicted to high damage numbers.

• Gamble.4580Gamble.4580 Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 12, 2019

Nice backstab! Bet he gave up allot to get them numbers

• @Gamble.4580 said:
    Nice backstab! Bet he gave up allot to get them numbers

doesnt help you when you are dead.

Thief and Mesmer is utterly broken. There would be a very easy fix, but anet refuses to implement it: remove stealth from the game. OR: no damage while in stealth/coming out of stealth.

• Eddbopkins.2630Eddbopkins.2630 Member ✭✭✭✭

I feel if ur stealthed ur damage should be reduced by 50%...u already have the advantage of undetection/unseen garrenteed hit. Why should invis players also be able to play without risks at all.

• MyPuppy.8970MyPuppy.8970 Member ✭✭✭✭

Juste dodge lul ;)

• Edge.8724Edge.8724 Member ✭✭✭

I'll say this again; No profession, spec, build should be able to deal more dammage than the total health of the lowest hp pool professions (~11,600hp).

Meh, classical lack of balance. What to say more?

• Axl.8924Axl.8924 Member ✭✭✭✭

I oppose to nerfing stealth i know i normally play other classes but for pvp where i played thief the most, its one of the reset abilities and they need it to escape. It is also is their only way to get rid of condis is through stealth.

It was bad in the past but i don't agree with over nerfing it, besides there are already counters hint hint reveal.

Here is my list of characters i got so far:

Elementalist 80 with tempest:Talman nul
    Necromancer 80 with reaper:Zex vokar
    Mesmer level 80 no chrono yet:Klanga voosh.
    Level 80 Ranger with druid spec Jedkhan.

@Axl.8924 said:
    I oppose to nerfing stealth i know i normally play other classes but for pvp where i played thief the most, its one of the reset abilities and they need it to escape. It is also is their only way to get rid of condis is through stealth.

It was bad in the past but i don't agree with over nerfing it, besides there are already counters hint hint reveal.

Is there a way to apply revealed as an ele?

• Axl.8924Axl.8924 Member ✭✭✭✭

@MyPuppy.8970 said:

@Axl.8924 said:

Is there a way to apply revealed as an ele?

according to GW2 wiki everyone but ele has reveal.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Revealed

Here is my list of characters i got so far:

Elementalist 80 with tempest:Talman nul
    Necromancer 80 with reaper:Zex vokar
    Mesmer level 80 no chrono yet:Klanga voosh.
    Level 80 Ranger with druid spec Jedkhan.

I wish burning left smoke trails, and bleeding blood spatters...

• Stand The Wall.6987Stand The Wall.6987 Member ✭✭✭✭

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Malicious_Backstab

Bonus Damage per Malice: 10%

so that's either another 50 or 70% more damage.
    its been this way since pof released, and guess what! its intended for pve with no regards to pvp/ wvw whatsoever. pof has so much horrid design.

you don't know till you know, ya know.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.