Sun and Moon trait question?

Lonewolf Kai.3682

I know for sure that the 5 sec CD is used for the quickness. Ive never really used an offhand dagger so don't know if there is a CD on the healing. From the text i dont believe there is a CD on the healing . It appears to be a flat % healing of all critical damage while wielding an offhand dagger.

@Spartacus.3192 said:I know for sure that the 5 sec CD is used for the quickness. Ive never really used an offhand dagger so don't know if there is a CD on the healing. From the text i dont believe there is a CD on the healing . It appears to be a flat % healing of all critical damage while wielding an offhand dagger.

There is no CD on the healing. You can run STR with Forceful Greatsword and Might Makes Right, Discipline for Axe Mastery, and SpellBreaker for S&M Style and Magebane Tether with Axe/Dagger and have very good sustain.

@Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

@Spartacus.3192 said:I know for sure that the 5 sec CD is used for the quickness. Ive never really used an offhand dagger so don't know if there is a CD on the healing. From the text i dont believe there is a CD on the healing . It appears to be a flat % healing of all critical damage while wielding an offhand dagger.

There is no CD on the healing. You can run STR with Forceful Greatsword and Might Makes Right, Discipline for Axe Mastery, and SpellBreaker for S&M Style and Magebane Tether with Axe/Dagger and have very good sustain.

Wow, that’s some high grade info! Thanks for the input. I’ve been running discipline, defense, and spellbreaker for the most part, but maybe I need to make a Strength switch.

@Lonewolf Kai.3682 said:

@"Spartacus.3192" said:I know for sure that the 5 sec CD is used for the quickness. Ive never really used an offhand dagger so don't know if there is a CD on the healing. From the text i dont believe there is a CD on the healing . It appears to be a flat % healing of all critical damage while wielding an offhand dagger.

Wow, that’s some high grade info! Thanks for the input. I’ve been running discipline, defense, and spellbreaker for the most part, but maybe I need to make a Strength switch.

Its not a meta setup, but if you like the feel of it, then rock out.

Here is a sample setup:http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PKwAciJlZw6YcMJWJOSXWveA-zVIYR0xXK1mAVUAdHBhHCeeQEj9Q4TqDWi4MC-w