Profession Forum Guild List — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Profession Forum Guild List

Zacchary.6183Zacchary.6183 Member ✭✭✭
edited August 15, 2019 in Professions

List of Profession Specific Guilds

I'm using this thread as a one-stop-shopping list of ACTIVE guilds that are dedicated to specific professions. Their members help by teaching other players, how to use the prof to its fullest (or to counter it), theorycrafting builds, and discuss changes or suggestions. I'll update the list based on responses below, including the best contact method(s).

Thieves: [Teef],
* Contacts: Zacchary.6183 (NA) , saerni.2584 (NA), Wargameur.6950 (EU)
* Recruitment Thread: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/671/teef-thiefs-forum-guild

Mesmers: [OM*G]
* Contacts: --pending permission--
* Recruitment Thread: --pending permission--

Necros: [????]

Warriors: [????]

Guardians: [????]

Rangers: [????]

Revenants: [????]

Engies: [????]

Eles: [????]

A good player can succeed with whatever is meta. A great player can succeed with whatever they want.
[Vial of Salt]
Thief's Forum Guild [Teef] is a guild with expansive knowledge of the Thief profession, willing to teach anyone willing to learn. Details in link.

Comments

• rdigeri.7935rdigeri.7935 Member ✭✭✭

Huh, i thought people would comment a ton of such guilds.

I've seen one for eles too but don't remember the name, so can't help you there

I'd join an [ENGI] for sure

• @Zacchary.6183
    would you consider starting a thread with a different title/purpose? perhaps...

I'm using this thread as a one-stop-shopping list of active guilds that are dedicated to specific professions. Their members help by teaching other players, how to use the prof to its fullest (or to counter it), theorycrafting builds, and discuss changes or suggestions. I'll update the list based on responses below, including the best contact method(s).

• Thieves: [Teef], contact: ; website: ; main forum thread...
    • Mesmers: [????], contact: ; website: ; main forum thread...
    • Necromancers: [DEAD], contact: ; website: ; main forum thread...

("forum guilds" made me think of guilds oriented towards helping the forums generally, despite you posting in the "professions" forum)

I'd definitely bookmark such a thread

"Face the facts. Then act on them. It's ...the only doctrine I have to offer you, & it's harder than you'd think, because I swear humans seem hardwired to do anything but. Face the facts. Don't pray, don't wish, ...FACE THE FACTS. THEN act." — Quellcrist Falconer

• Zacchary.6183Zacchary.6183 Member ✭✭✭

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:
    @Zacchary.6183
    would you consider starting a thread with a different title/purpose? perhaps...

I'm using this thread as a one-stop-shopping list of active guilds that are dedicated to specific professions. Their members help by teaching other players, how to use the prof to its fullest (or to counter it), theorycrafting builds, and discuss changes or suggestions. I'll update the list based on responses below, including the best contact method(s).

• Thieves: [Teef], contact: ; website: ; main forum thread...
    • Mesmers: [????], contact: ; website: ; main forum thread...
    • Necromancers: [DEAD], contact: ; website: ; main forum thread...

("forum guilds" made me think of guilds oriented towards helping the forums generally, despite you posting in the "professions" forum)

I'd definitely bookmark such a thread

Definitely. Mind if I copy?

A good player can succeed with whatever is meta. A great player can succeed with whatever they want.
    [Vial of Salt]
    Thief's Forum Guild [Teef] is a guild with expansive knowledge of the Thief profession, willing to teach anyone willing to learn. Details in link.

• @Zacchary.6183 said:

My text is your text :)

"Face the facts. Then act on them. It's ...the only doctrine I have to offer you, & it's harder than you'd think, because I swear humans seem hardwired to do anything but. Face the facts. Don't pray, don't wish, ...FACE THE FACTS. THEN act." — Quellcrist Falconer

@Zacchary.6183 said:

My text is your text :)

Thanks. I am taking out [DEAD] because that guild is basically dead and their leader is awol.

[Vial of Salt]

• @Zacchary.6183 said:
    Thanks. I am taking out [DEAD] because that guild is basically dead and their leader is awol.

The irony ;)

@Zacchary.6183 said:

The irony ;)

Oh boy. You have no idea my expression when I found that out.

[Vial of Salt]

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.