Time To End This Debate! - Page 2 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Time To End This Debate!

2>

Comments

  • Eramonster.2718Eramonster.2718 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 14, 2019

    Asking such poll in its forum.... :lol:
    Even with that point aside. The result will be far from truth since the voters need to be spend a fair amount of time (and not based on past experiences) for both game for comparison.

  • Westenev.5289Westenev.5289 Member ✭✭✭✭

    I've never played wow, so I can't make an objective opinion. But, of course, "I don't care what's better, I play what I want when I can" isn't a poll option.

  • Ultramex.1506Ultramex.1506 Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 14, 2019

    You can never truly "END" a debate about video games, no matter what there will alway be "X is better than Y imo here why". "X sucks, Y not so much", "X is good...but Y is better"

  • @EmmetOtter.8542 said:
    Ask this question on the wow forums

    Long time ago there was a thread about Gw2 in wow forum not a poll.
    I commented : is Gw2 better game than wow?
    Most answers i get are trolls saying the game suck while most say they dont know Gw2 exist lol.

  • knomslayer.9457knomslayer.9457 Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 14, 2019

    @Rendalmj.3152 said:

    they dont know Gw2 exist lol.

    lol :lol:

  • crepuscular.9047crepuscular.9047 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 14, 2019

    for those planning to vote WoW, please follow the steps below


    STEP 1. Log on every toon and vendor everything you own ... including their undie

    STEP 2. Buy the most expensive items on TP, be that Chak Eggs Sac or anything you can maximum afford; if you can afford multiple Chak Egg Sac, buy all everything and anything until you got 0 copper

    STEP 3. Click and Drag the item(s) you just bought from TP, and destroy them into the void

    STEP 4. Delete every single toon until you have 1 main toon left

    STEP 5. Submit a player report to Anet, to ban your account with the reason 'Addicted to WoW, so never coming back to GW2'

    STEP 6. Jump off from the top of Durmand Priory (naked obviously, because you sold your undies), and yell out "I AM FREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" and "ZING" right before you land on ground zero

    STEP 7. Delete this final toon, and logout

    STEP 8. Go to Control Panels > Add or Remove Programs, right click on Guild Wars 2 and click Uninstall; press Yes/Next/Proceed until Guild Wars is fully uninstalled

    STEP 9. Log on Anet's support site, and submit a ticket to Delete your account (NOT Close), for more information, visit Anet's FAQ at https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001357228

    STEP 10. Call up your ISP, and request for IP Adress block on all Anet's IP Address for your internet account.


    STEP 11. There is no STEP 11, because you have now successfully blocked yourself from voting WoW on GW2 forum and every logging in the game ;)

    [RIP Fashion Wars 2005-2018]     [TTS] [KA] [SI]     [RIP Fashion Wars 2005-2018]
    Praise the Inevitable Eternal Transcendent King Palawa Ignacious Joko, the Beloved and Feared Undying Eternal Monarch of All !!!
    ... til Aurene ate him for dessert 😭
  • @crepuscular.9047 said:
    for those planning to vote WoW, please follow the steps below


    STEP 1. Log on every toon and vendor everything you own ... including their undie

    STEP 2. Buy the most expensive items on TP, be that Chak Eggs Sac or anything you can maximum afford; if you can afford multiple Chak Egg Sac, buy all everything and anything until you got 0 copper

    STEP 3. Click and Drag the item(s) you just bought from TP, and destroy them into the void

    STEP 4. Delete every single toon until you have 1 main toon left

    STEP 5. Submit a player report to Anet, to ban your account with the reason 'Addicted to WoW, so never coming back to GW2'

    STEP 6. Jump off from the top of Durmand Priory (naked obviously, because you sold your undies), and yell out "I AM FREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" and "ZING" right before you land on ground zero

    STEP 7. Delete this final toon, and logout

    STEP 8. Go to Control Panels > Add or Remove Programs, right click on Guild Wars 2 and click Uninstall; press Yes/Next/Proceed until Guild Wars is fully uninstalled

    STEP 9. Log on Anet's support site, and submit a ticket to Delete your account (NOT Close), for more information, visit Anet's FAQ at https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001357228

    STEP 10. Call up your ISP, and request for IP Adress block on all Anet's IP Address for your internet account.


    STEP 11. There is no STEP 11, because you have now successfully blocked yourself from voting WoW on GW2 forum and every logging in the game ;)

    When do we get to the 'profit' part? Isn't one of the steps always supposed to be 'profit'?

  • Eramonster.2718Eramonster.2718 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 14, 2019

    @Rendalmj.3152 said:

    @EmmetOtter.8542 said:
    Ask this question on the wow forums

    Long time ago there was a thread about Gw2 in wow forum not a poll.
    I commented : is Gw2 better game than wow?
    Most answers i get are trolls saying the game suck while most say they dont know Gw2 exist lol.

    Expected.
    Q.E.D.

  • Okay. Based on the poll. Gw2 win by a landslide.
    So its official Gw2 is better game than world of warcraft.
    Thanks For Voting Everyone.

  • Mortifera.6138Mortifera.6138 Member ✭✭✭

    @Rendalmj.3152 said:
    Okay. Based on the poll. Gw2 win by a landslide.
    So its official Gw2 is better game than world of warcraft.
    Thanks For Voting Everyone.

    ... lol.

  • Magnus Godrik.5841Magnus Godrik.5841 Member ✭✭✭✭

    I love gw2 but WOW just absolutely crushes gw2 in terms of content. Example wow will drop more content this year than gw2 in its last 4.

  • Mea.5491Mea.5491 Member ✭✭✭✭

    I tried WoW many years ago, I didn't like the gameplay and the weird, outdated graphics made me dizzy. I've been playing GW2 since beta. So yeah, my choice is obvious.

  • Cynder.2509Cynder.2509 Member ✭✭✭

    Not gonna lie, you're very brave asking that question. ^^

    I'm Hunter, he/him/they
    Check out my Tumblr for more GW2 content if you want: http://is-it-because-im-charr.tumblr.com/
    Character infos: https://is-it-because-im-charr.tumblr.com/characters

  • Blude.6812Blude.6812 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Would have voted if there was a 3rd option.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.