WvW squad - View as Grid DON'T WORK after the patch. — Guild Wars 2 Forums

WvW squad - View as Grid DON'T WORK after the patch.

Luna.9640Luna.9640 Member ✭✭
edited August 13, 2019 in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Title says all.

Can't swap between party and grid view.

WvW is literally unplayable now that we cannot see party and the boons/condies on party members.

Comments

• OP said it all..

• Death Slayer.1468Death Slayer.1468 Member
    edited August 13, 2019

It looks like this for me
    https://imgur.com/ZJcAi2O

• anonymous.7812anonymous.7812 Member ✭✭✭

@Death Slayer.1468 said:
    It looks like this for me
    https://imgur.com/ZJcAi2O

Grid AND party view at the same time !? Holy Sh-- I've been wanting that a long time.

• Now we only need proper QA testing... ;)

• Yasi.9065Yasi.9065 Member ✭✭✭

Heres a little something else, during raiding when I swap back to gridview after the fight started, I cause random dcs for others. No clue why, or how.

• Can confirm it bugs in raids too. When commander does a ready check it changes to party view and you can't change back to grid. Makes it impossible to play as grid for the whole raid.

• Dawdler.8521Dawdler.8521 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 14, 2019

@Yasi.9065 said:
    Heres a little something else, during raiding when I swap back to gridview after the fight started, I cause random dcs for others. No clue why, or how.

Dont worry WvW players are far to honorable to troll others with that.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to find a raid for completely unrelated reasons.

• Yasi.9065Yasi.9065 Member ✭✭✭

@Dawdler.8521 said:

@Yasi.9065 said:

Dont worry WvW players are far to honorable to troll others with that.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to find a raid for completely unrelated reasons.

I know what you mean... I had to test it a few times myself also ;p First time I was like "was that ME?", then "hm, really me?" and then "it WAS me"... then the squad disbanded :(

• Infusion.7149Infusion.7149 Member ✭✭✭

I think you mean party view toggle is bugged and not grid view.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.