Useful/Strongest In-General class right now for PVE and WVW?

Billstaine.9136

@Billstaine.9136 said:I'm trying to get back to the game. Last time I played was probably 3 years ago. I'd like to know which is the strongest class right now?

Not really a good question because they all have their niches, everything can be strong in PvE and everything has a counter in WvW so you are best to find something that you enjoy playing. If you want to go the flavor of the month, scourge or spellbreaker. Though scourge will be getting nerfed for certain.

@Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582 said:

@Billstaine.9136 said:I'm trying to get back to the game. Last time I played was probably 3 years ago. I'd like to know which is the strongest class right now?

Not really a good question because they all have their niches, everything can be strong in PvE and everything has a counter in WvW so you are best to find something that you enjoy playing. If you want to go the flavor of the month, scourge or spellbreaker. Though scourge will be getting nerfed for certain.

In WvW wether something has a counter or not is pretty irreverent, I mean technically a class can have a specific coutner, but be broken OP against 95% of other things, and that is roaming, when it comes to large scale which is what the vast majority of people do in WvW then well balance is so bad you only really need three classes guard, necro and a few warriors, everything else is subpar to varying degrees.

Archived