Unweave should be f5 (Profession skill 4-5) instead of utility — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Unweave should be f5 (Profession skill 4-5) instead of utility

Sazukikrah.5036Sazukikrah.5036 Member ✭✭✭
edited October 7, 2017 in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

I dont know but to me it just seems like a wasted utility for elementalist and puts them at a disadvantage when you have to attune twice to get balanced back on an attunement. I think Unweave should be F5 or profession skill 4-5 Key bind instead of a utility.

Comments

• castlemanic.3198castlemanic.3198 Member ✭✭✭✭

That's an interesting idea. It's definitely there as a 'learn to play weaver' thing, but it does seem like it could have easily been an f5 ability instead of a utility skill.

I wonder what others think. I'm for the idea, and hopefully they'll add a fire themed stance in it's stead.

If you join a debate and provide little to no proof when the other side provides lots of evidence, you can't then declare yourself the winner of that debate. Veterans can make signatures apparently.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.