Halloween!

This year will most likely be a copy+paste event just like our prev Halloween events, nothing I am super excited about since it's all the same every single year over and over again. I don't give a damn about it since there's nothing to do, nothing new, no fun. Thanks for that ANet. :rage:

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:I don't think they would lie in an AMA; that would be silly. I merely relayed the statement, in essence.

Doubt they lied, but sometimes "a lot" of work on the developer side, equals very little content to experience on the player side, and the devs can forget that in what content they hype up and how they do so.

Cripes. Someone says "I'm excited for Halloween" and people just scramble over one another to screech about why it's bad, the company is bad, holidays are bad and so on, endlessly, until entropy finally wins and the stars go black and the universe collapses

Edit: No really what the kitten is wrong with you people

I am so looking forward to the Halloween event. I had a blast with it the last two years, and hope to again this year. As to what I would like to see this year is more fun minis, great loot drops, and a lot of fun chasing, or running from 'Steve' in the labyrinth. :)

One request I have, because I am just a big fan of the chicken mini that you can get in the game, is a ghost version of it for the Halloween event. Maybe call it a 'Poultrygeist' or something. Nothing more fun than having a ghostly chicken following you everywhere and haunting you. LOL

So, if anyone from ArenaNet happens to read this. Keep the Poultrygeist in mind when you're trying to come up with new spooky minis for this event. :) I would SO buy this. LOL. (even better if you could earn it with cobs or something...)

Now that a certain someone left this sphere, I believe it's time for Palawa Joko to make a return.What better time than on Halloween? In his own words: "I have it all plotted out ..."

I also truely hope that the Foefire Wraps will be available on the gemstore again.

@OrbitalButt.5708 said:Cripes. Someone says "I'm excited for Halloween" and people just scramble over one another to screech about why it's bad, the company is bad, holidays are bad and so on, endlessly, until entropy finally wins and the stars go black and the universe collapses

Edit: No really what the kitten is wrong with you people

Entitlement is my guess.

Also, LOOTOBERFEST. :D <3

Did everyone forget GW1? During halloween it was shown thet Palawa Joko and Mad King Thorn have some serious beef with each other, so the 'something extra' could be the Mordant Crescent fighting the Lunatic Court this year. Perhaps we can even choose which one we want to play for. (Plus i'd totally love to see thorn and joko duking it out 1 v 1 and insulting each other like cranky old men)

I'd love to see Joko vs the Mad King in the Mists, because that sounds hilarious. And it could make for a serious storyline if they wanted. Imagine the Bloody Prince trying to make an agreement with Joko to get reanimated in the physical world...

Now, the thing I'm worried about with Halloween is what events will be removed this year. So far, we've already lost Reaper's Rumble and Lunatic Inquisition, so there's not a hell of a lot left to take away. What's gonna be cut this time? The Clock Tower? The Labyrinth?

@Carlin Sanders.3587 said:Did everyone forget GW1? During halloween it was shown thet Palawa Joko and Mad King Thorn have some serious beef with each other, so the 'something extra' could be the Mordant Crescent fighting the Lunatic Court this year. Perhaps we can even choose which one we want to play for. (Plus i'd totally love to see thorn and joko duking it out 1 v 1 and insulting each other like cranky old men)

Thanks for this, only made it so far in GW1 and didn't know this bit about the lore. +1 from me. Will have some googling and reading to do tonight if none of my lore peeps are online.

Oh, OH: My wishes for Halloween:

1: The White Fog raven Recolour with glowing blue eyes from the shadow raven last year.2: Mount skins....i mean: we have Glider skins and what else is perfect for introduce skins for mounts? I mean it is Halloween....3: Halloween Mount races? (i dont think so...it would be a content wich just can be used from ppl who bought pof)...but it would be cool....4: New Hairstyles for the other 4 races....i mean: humans got new hairstyles....2 times....

ok...that are just wishes...not really for halloween but wishes:1: for mesmer a little rework for sword.. but that i already posted in the thread in the mesmer forum...2: minis from each dragon champ....the shatterer, jormags claw, shadow of the dragon....3: housing for players....4: more cultural armor...come on we got so much new zones with so much mats and no race had the idea of creating new armor?

Thats all, but anyway: i think the wish number one is still: more time /days for the halloween event.... so i can farm more <3

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:According to the AMA, there might be something ...new/different/surprising/something else? You know the Devs can't say much. I'm guessing we will get an announcement about Halloween this Tuesday, or so.

Oh yay new grind item like batwing yayYayYayMaybe if we are super lucky we can have a "drink 10k pumpkin tonic" as PART of collection.

Another one could be "complete clock tower 10 times". All those disabled players will love it.

Archived