Fix The Bug!! (Select Stats) — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Fix The Bug!! (Select Stats)

I have seen that many are having this issue, when they want to change stats on their trinkets. The game falls down and crash.
It has been there for more than 2 weeks and playing gw2 is really kitten when u have no stats on your trinkets
Pleeeeeaaase!! Many confirmed the Bug
So Fix it :)

Comments

• Nokomis.5076Nokomis.5076 Member ✭✭✭

Did anyone ever created a bugticket via /bug ingame or support page? Nowhere it is stated, that the devs take anything from the forums and create a bug ticket themselves.

Was I able to help you or give you a hint? Click on Helpful and/or Thumbs up, I would appreciate it alot!
    When you encounter a bug ingame, at first you should file a ticket via the ingame command /bug, as only this way the devs will know exactly where you were, when the bug happened.

• I need subtitles for what u wrote
    Anyways thisis bugged and bad...10 crash reports sent.
    Hope that woul be considered

• Its so annoying I will post in every section about it

• The devs don't look at the forums. Posting in every section will do nothing. Submit a bug report (can do it in game and send a screenshot that way easily).

• Thats useless done the report many times

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.