old post removing and updating it

Acer.1079Acer.1079 Member ✭✭
edited July 28, 2020 in Looking For Guild

old post removing and updating it

Comments

• Acer.1079Acer.1079 Member ✭✭

Come join MVP :P

forgot to say you can also type here to ask more questions :)

• Tron.1763Tron.1763 Member ✭✭

I have a few questions :
    What time are most players active? (PST GMT -7)
    When do most scheduled event take place? (unless hammered with school project I'm on 8:30 PM -11:00 PM M-F & SAT/SUN I never know)
    Does the guild have voice chat and do they use it for voice chat?

edited December 15, 2019

Outdated Text

Still recruiting for MVP! getting closer to 500 members :)

about 50ish members away from maxing out :)

edited September 2, 2019

less than 10 members away from maxing out! join us before we run out of space :P

• max out! clearing up more room for people to join :)

• Hey Acer, I recently came back to GW2 several weeks ago. I have been dusting off my toons, getting Hero Points for all of the specializations and leveling up my Masteries and getting Mastery Points. I have been playing at different times during the day lately and just wanted to know what is your primary time for the guild?

edited December 19, 2019

Guild is Growing Everyday! Come join us if you are looking to find an Active Community!!!!!!!!!! :)

• I'm new to GW2 and a WoW refugee. I've leveled a Guardian to 80 on Darkhaven and I'm thoroughly confused about where to go next. In my experience, being in a guild would be a definite boon to progression. Just knowing where to find good information would be of great help since much of what I'm finding is sparse and frequently out of date. I'm EST (GMT - 5) so I'm hoping to find a guild that is active earlier in the day.

• Seonwu.2178Seonwu.2178 Member
    edited December 19, 2019

@Myst.4960 said:
    I'm new to GW2 and a WoW refugee. I've leveled a Guardian to 80 on Darkhaven and I'm thoroughly confused about where to go next. In my experience, being in a guild would be a definite boon to progression. Just knowing where to find good information would be of great help since much of what I'm finding is sparse and frequently out of date. I'm EST (GMT - 5) so I'm hoping to find a guild that is active earlier in the day.

Hey, I'm EST too and there are people on at all times of the day now :) I work overnights so I play a lot in the early day. Whisper/mail me in game, we can talk more there!~

• Still recruiting for MVP

Always looking for good attitude players looking for a main guild to stick around with for the long haul :blush:

old post removing and updating it :3

• Shprokets.9746Shprokets.9746 Member

Hi! A friend of mine recently joined MVP and he said you guys are upstanding girls and boys, also very pro help others. So I look forward to join your ranks and help out with the good times (in these bad times the world is). Cheers!