FREE KOOKOOCHOO — Guild Wars 2 Forums

FREE KOOKOOCHOO

Tolsis.3518Tolsis.3518 Member ✭✭

On behalf of one of Tyria's greatest entertainers, I would like to draw your attention to a grave and egregious miscarriage of justice.

Kookoochoo the Incredulous has been incarcerated in a cell barely large enough for him to stand up in, hundreds of feet up a rock face in the Labyrinthine Cliffs. It is not just to imprison an aquatic individual in this way - it's torture. Kookoochoo should be released into the custody of the nearby Quaggan community, who are best suited to provide him with the support and care that he needs.

Please help us to get justice for Kookoochoo; register your support for this campaign by contributing to this discussion thread below.

Thank you.

cooo

Comments

• leunamsil.6742leunamsil.6742 Member ✭✭✭

If he dies, he dies - Ivan Drago

• Hm, considering the evidence, it seems he got into a situation that utterly spiraled out of his control. Anyway, while I am sure some prison time will do him good, I am also sure that the OP is correct and the small cell high on the cliff is torture. He should be transfered to a more suitable cell.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.