New F 3 skill: bomb kit (1 sec cd)
Equipping bomb kit replaces your weapon bar:
1. Maltov Cocktail, throw 600 range, inflict 2 sec burning on your foe.
2. Tripwire, equip a trap with 240 radius that knocks down foes for 2 seconds and inflicts 2 stacks of bleeding for 5 seconds. (12 second cd)
3. Smart bomb. 3 charges. 10 sec recharge, 1 sec cd. Deploy a smart bomb that explodes, 1 stack vuln, 2 stacks bleed, 1 stack cripple. If player hit by an additional smart bomb within 3 seconds of previous, double these effects.
4. C4, plant c4 on the ground, causing it to explode after a delay (2 seconds). 2 second smoke field. 10 stacks of vulnerability for 20 seconds. High power dmg coefficient. (25 second CD)
5. B-52. Drop a bomb payload on the target area, inflicting random conditions and causing high power damage. 25 sec cd. Ground targeted. Also inflicts pulsing blind for 3 seconds.
I still haven't come up with any good heal/utility/elites, but I was thinking traps.
The goal would be to have a melee style thief that did not rely on evasion dodges, but would be better at staying for to tie with opponents. I would be thinking along the lines of adding base vitality and armor. Additional sustain would come from traits.
Perhaps a trade off would be losing some endurance regeneration. Or maybe losing weapon swap since the f3 kit would take more of its place.
What do you all think of a thief build along these lines?