Pyre Gloves glitched? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Pyre Gloves glitched?

So i just bought the pyre gloves from the gemstore, but I can't dye them, no matter what colour i do, it doesnt change. I figured out that the gloves stay the same colour as my characters hair, as i was messing around in the total makeover kit and they changed colour as my characters hair did. Theres some other effects in the game that stay the same colour as the characters hair, but i dont think this is intentional. Any ideas on what i should do? https://imgur.com/a/DnNIjPE

Comments

• Just a flesh wound.3589Just a flesh wound.3589 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 18, 2019

Did you try doing a client repair? I had to do one once because an item I needed to use in a story section was non interactable.

Be careful what you ask for
    ANet might give it to you.

Forum Guides: Images. Text

• @Just a flesh wound.3589 said:
    Did you try doing a client repair? I had to do one once because an item I needed to use in a story section was non interactable.

Yeah i did, and still to no avail :(

• Nokomis.5076Nokomis.5076 Member ✭✭✭

silly thought: play around some with the graphics options. Maybe some options, when set to low, use default thingies?

Was I able to help you or give you a hint? Click on Helpful and/or Thumbs up, I would appreciate it alot!
    When you encounter a bug ingame, at first you should file a ticket via the ingame command /bug, as only this way the devs will know exactly where you were, when the bug happened.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.