[UPDATE] Pre-Announcement In-Game Event on August 30th in Lion's Arch!!! (EU and NA servers)

Michram.6853

Living World Season 5 - what will it bring?

I think everyone has been wondering what Season 5 of Living World will bring. And why was it worth to be such a big 45-minutes long live event. It's only 12 days till we find out about what Arenanet is cooking for Guild Wars 2!

Date:

August 30th. 2019

Time:

3 hours before the Announcement - at 2PM Central European Time (CET) - EU1-2 hours before the Announcement - at 7/8AM Pacific Time (PT) - NA

Place:

Lion's Arch - Lion's Court

How will you find me?

I will put the squad on Central Tyria - Squads LFG - my character's name is Michram, I will be a blue tag standing in the very center of Lion's Court.

Let's make it special!!

Bring some excitement, instruments, be colorful and shiny! Let's make everyone talk about how we LOVE Guild Wars 2!

See you all there! <3

EDIT: Aurora Peachy (the amazing GW2 streamer and youtuber) will most likely also participate in this Special Event, and she will tag up in Lion's Arch on NA servers!

@Rubi Bayer.8493 said:@Arden.7480 , how cool! Thank you for organizing this!

One question: Are you on EU servers? I'm assuming yes given the time zone you posted, but I want to be sure.

Hey Rubi!Yes, I wanted to spread the celebration mood across all the servers, and I actually organized New Year Celebration event (when All or Nothing was being released) with Aurora Peachy. I will ask her unless she is going to participate live. :)

If she says 'yes' to this idea, I will update OP and title with a note that we can spread this event on NA servers too! :)

Thank You for noticing!

edits: clarifying.