WvW has been very slow for me and now it's starting to bother me.

slow .. does that mean pressing buttons but skills won´t activate ? This could be the well known server-lags .. anet won´t do anything against it.. if slow means that the fps is going down this could be a problem with your pc .. if so u will have to try lower (lowest) grafic settings maybe this could help .. ? !

@primatos.5413 said:slow .. does that mean pressing buttons but skills won´t activate ? This could be the well known server-lags .. anet won´t do anything against it.. if slow means that the fps is going down this could be a problem with your pc .. if so u will have to try lower (lowest) grafic settings maybe this could help .. ? !

I actually play in lowest graphic settings, still same thing. And no, my game freezes when blobs crash as example. When people start fighting.

Try ctrl+alt+delete when this happens to see what processes are bottlenecking your cpu or look if it's the graphics card maxing out.

Also check your ping and framerate during these events by pressing esc. For more accurate troubleshooting try not running any other program while you go WvW and see if the same occur.

Also try turning on LoD in the options panel as it might be your computer having to render too much each second, however it doesn't explain why it persists.

@Astrolicus.3716 said:When there's a fight, my game freezes and doesn't respond when it's over, it's honestly starts to bother me. It is even slow when I close the game. I play PvE, the game is going well for me. I go to WvW and everything is very slow. Does anyone else have this problem? Since July 8.

There's been a lot of lag lately, affecting lots of people both in na and EU region. The other day even the login servers went down. Hopefully they aren't being ddosed. I remember lots of people denying anything was wrong with the servers until they actually mentioned on the Twitter that they got ddosed. This was back in 2k17 but it has happened other times before. I just hope it's not the case this time, and it's some other issue that can be resolved. That said, it's big time laggy for me as well so it's given me more time to catch up on z's (which is also a good thing).

@Astrolicus.3716 said:

@Acheron.4731 said:I think everyone has been experiencing this primarily around SMC lately. The last 2-3 weeks has seen 10+ second skill lag with just 2 grps lately as apposed to the normal 3-way sloth-mode.Is this happening on all borderlands too?

Yes, all the borders, but
mostly EBG
. It wasn't like this before though

Well, you are definitely not alone.There was another thread: 'Getting tired of lag in WvW, unplayable'Posted about a week or so ago.It seems everyone is having these problems lately.Not sure what is going on.Perhaps they are testing something during peak hours?