Issue with musical instruments since 26th nov 2018. — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Issue with musical instruments since 26th nov 2018.

I've come back to Guild Wars 2 after a long time and I found out that a patch on nov 2018 messed with musical instruments. None of the songs I had recorded to use with autohotkey now play right. You can see the original complain here: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/61706/musical-instrument-issues-since-nov-26-patch-merged

Playing instruments was one of the most fun things I've had during wait for world bosses, so I please ask you to look into it. Moderators answered on the thread that they would look into it and even closed the thread, but it has been 9 MONTHS and nothing was fixed, so I'll keep reporting it until it is fixed.

Comments

• Excursion.9752Excursion.9752 Member ✭✭✭

The problem is half fixed. You can play notes faster but you can not switch the octave fast enough to keep up with the old scripts. Once we get a fix for that I think everything will be fine. How long we have to wait is the question we need answered now. Last update took over a half a year. I really do miss playing my legendary harp...

There is a 50% chance you will not agree with me and a 50% chance I will not agree with you

• @Excursion.9752 said:
    The problem is half fixed. You can play notes faster but you can not switch the octave fast enough to keep up with the old scripts. Once we get a fix for that I think everything will be fine. How long we have to wait is the question we need answered now. Last update took over a half a year. I really do miss playing my legendary harp...

Playing the harp while waiting for world bosses was half the fun, my songs all sound so weird now they are barely recognizable. How could they have messed up something so simple and not fixed it yet after 9 months

• Yes still waiting,, the 1 year birthday for this bug is nearly there..

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.