Where is the Lily of the Elon Permanent Pass?

You should have gotten the pass mailed to you along with the other Ultimate Edition items as soon as you bought it - you have to finish the first part of the story to use the pass, but you receive it immediately.

Check your mail to make sure you didn't leave it attached to the message, and also your bank and any other characters. The icon is a white envelope on a blue background: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/File:Invitation_to_%22Lily_of_the_Elon%22.png

If you're absolutely certain it's not on your account at all you'll have to contact Support for help.

@Ravij.9856 said:Wasn't the Pass a Pre-order Bonus? If you didn't pre-order the expac by a certain date I don't think you can get the pass.

The pass can be obtained by purchasing either the Path of Fire Deluxe or Path of Fire Ultimate edition. This item will be sent to the player via the in-game mail system in a mail titled "Special Item Delivery".

@Ravij.9856 said:Wasn't the Pass a Pre-order Bonus? If you didn't pre-order the expac by a certain date I don't think you can get the pass.

It was not a pre-purchase bonus. It is part of the Deluxe or Ultimate package.

The pre-purchase bonuses were:

Miniature Rogue BalthazarThe Spearmarshal's Gift - allows the player to select a Elonian weapon skin of their choiceExclusive title: "Elonian Envoy"

• 10 months later...

@CriminalMind.4379 said:Is Lily of the Elon Permanent Pass worth paying the extra $20+?

It has certain benefits. The big one for me is if you have multiple alts you can port them to the Crystal Oasis map without taking each one through the first PoF story section. You can even take lower level alts to that map by using the pass. If you don’t have alts it’s still nice for the ability to port to the city and access to the lounge, but not as useful if you already have a pass to another place.

@CriminalMind.4379 said:Is Lily of the Elon Permanent Pass worth paying the extra $20+?

On it's own probably not, especially since the other permanent passes are 1,000 gems (or $12.50), but if you want any of the other Deluxe Edition items, especially the character slot, then it could be.

The way I look at it is I bought the Ultimate Edition and got £42.50 of gems, PoF for £25.99 and spent £1.50 on the pass and other Deluxe edition items, which is a great deal for me. But like I said it depends on what you want and would pay for even if it wasn't in the bundle.

Personally, I would never buy the deluxe package at the regular price. The only things that are useful to me are the lily (passes are 1k normally, max discount at 600) and the char slot (800 normally, 560ish on discount) so that's 1160-1800 gems worth of things that i would personally pay gems for. Which is not usd25. I did buy deluxe when it was 50% off that one time, cos the 2 items is worth ~1000gems for me for sure.

But since I intended to buy 4k gems, which is 50usd, the ultimate became a sure-buy for me. I'm fairly sure the deluxe is priced this way to make the ultimate far more palatable for a particular segment of customers.

Archived