Beginner friendly raid groups? <NA> — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Beginner friendly raid groups? <NA>

Hi,
have read a while a go that if you are a raid newb and want to get into raiding, the best thing to do is join a raid guild who does beginner friendly sessions.
I have tried in-game for quite a while now, when ever I have time I would go to LA and put out a map chat every few mins looking for a raid guild that do newb sessions.
I am fully geared up in asc/leg berserker gears, wanting to start as a banner slave as I main a warrior

I've tried looking at the LFG window every now and then , but I can never seem to find any groups who will take a non exp player on board (which I understand)

Is there a community group who runs these sort of groups weekly/monthly ? or is it best to keep trying for a guild?

Comments

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.