MISSING: Evon Gnashblade

Not sure if a bug or if you guys are up to something.... (looking at you knife-tail skritt) But he appears to be missing from Lion's Arch, purchased the mini angry chest, and have been waiting in the vault for over 45 mins, and no sign of him, asked in map chat and no-ones seen/heard him... ?

He doesn't seem to be in LA. I ran all over the city last night looking for him after reading this thread (this is the thread from yesterday, yes?).

However, someone over on Reddit pointed out that some Black Lion traders have been spotted along with the KT skritt, although Anet says Evon is "furious" about the break-in at his vaults. For a time I thought this thread had disappeared and was getting mighty suspicious.

So is Evon's disappearance really a bug, or are we gonna have to play a round of "Where in the world is Evon Gnashblade"? :)

@"Tanith.5264" said:He doesn't seem to be in LA. I ran all over the city last night looking for him after reading this thread (this is the thread from yesterday, yes?).

However, someone over on Reddit pointed out that some Black Lion traders have been spotted along with the KT skritt, although Anet says Evon is "furious" about the break-in at his vaults. For a time I thought this thread had disappeared and was getting mighty suspicious.

So is Evon's disappearance really a bug, or are we gonna have to play a round of "Where in the world is Evon Gnashblade"? :)

I made a thread in the discussion forum to talk about this in a discussion format, (as well as making this bug report) and I put in it that if it wasn't a bug, that this bug report should be deleted, that way we could continue speculation/rumors about it (and have some fun along the way) in the correct forum section.

They deleted that one and left the bug report one, So Anet HAVE mucked something up somewhere and it IS a bug. Hopefully they will fix this soon, as I purchased the mini chest for the purpose of the questline to get the spark mini and with the quest npc missing it makes it unfit for purpose :/

@Ryukai.6524 said:

I made a thread in the discussion forum to talk about this in a discussion format, (as well as making this bug report) and I put in it that if it wasn't a bug, that this bug report should be deleted, that way we could continue speculation/rumors about it (and have some fun along the way) in the correct forum section.

They deleted that one and left the bug report one, So Anet HAVE mucked something up somewhere and it IS a bug. Hopefully they will fix this soon, as I purchased the mini chest for the purpose of the questline to get the spark mini and with the quest npc missing it makes it unfit for purpose :/

Dang. I was getting all excited for some kind of BLTC conspiracy speculation!

Does anyone recall seeing Evon making his usual rounds during the festival? I myself cannot, but that doesn't mean anything of course. I thought all the core GW2 maps were "frozen in time" and he'd be walking around LA muttering about hiring mercenaries to protect his shipments while simultaneously snickering at Kiel in the Cliffs about her new paramour.

BTW, it appears those mercenaries Evon was talking about didn't do their jobs very well. :)

I was browsing Evon's wiki page yesterday when I noticed this in the "trivia" section:

Strangely he disappeared since Knife Tail Gang entered The Vaults. However, one of the developers joked that he lost his airship back to Lion's Arch during Festival of the Four Winds and will soon return to work

So apparently he's hitchhiking back to LA? LOL!

@"Tanith.5264" said:I was browsing Evon's wiki page yesterday when I noticed this in the "trivia" section:

Strangely he disappeared since Knife Tail Gang entered The Vaults. However, one of the developers joked that he lost his airship back to Lion's Arch during Festival of the Four Winds and will soon return to work

So apparently he's hitchhiking back to LA? LOL!

Aka, they completely broke it and have no idea what they have done :P

Well, I was completing Lion's Arch with an alt so I accidentally found a strange "Evon" Gnashblade under the Deverol Gardens POI.The character does not seem to recognize him as the real Evon and they talk about it in the interaction.ps: I don't usually use forums but I thought it would be important to inform.https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Deverol_Gardens

@"Doutrinador.6285" said:Well, I was completing Lion's Arch with an alt so I accidentally found a strange "Evon" Gnashblade under the Deverol Gardens POI.The character does not seem to recognize him as the real Evon and they talk about it in the interaction.ps: I don't usually use forums but I thought it would be important to inform.https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Deverol_Gardens

Just checked the wiki, he's been there a couple of years now.