[BUG] Low FPS upon entering a map

This started to happen with recent patches. (Maybe the Festival of the Four Winds one or later)My FPS value goes as low as 16 when I load a map and it stays at 16 FPS unless I move to another map then come back to that map. Seems like this bug isn't bound toany specific map, it can happen anywhere upon loading and entering a map. I happens randomly due to an unknown reason.Logging out to character select screen then logging back in doesn't seem to solve the problem. The only solution is map switching or restarting the game.My system specs are relatively good (i9 9900k/GTX1080) and my normal FPS is ok. I've never encountered a problem like this before the Festival of the Four Winds event.

@Umut.5471 said:This started to happen with recent patches. (Maybe the Festival of the Four Winds one or later)My FPS value goes as low as 16 when I load a map and it stays at 16 FPS unless I move to another map then come back to that map. Seems like this bug isn't bound toany specific map, it can happen anywhere upon loading and entering a map. I happens randomly due to an unknown reason.Logging out to character select screen then logging back in doesn't seem to solve the problem. The only solution is map switching or restarting the game.My system specs are relatively good (i9 9900k/GTX1080) and my normal FPS is ok. I've never encountered a problem like this before the Festival of the Four Winds event.

Try turning on vertical sync in game options (F11 key, graphics tab, vertical sync checkbox).