Where's the Palawa Joko Avatar?

Nihevil.8024

@TheSlothArmada.6709 said:

@Randulf.7614 said:

@TheSlothArmada.6709 said:Who even is Joko?

He tamed Zhaitan and rides him across the skies of Elona.

. . .I should have known to not have asked here and just go straight to the wiki ._.

The wiki is moderated by Sunspear sympathisers. How dare they deny his glorious victory over Abbadon and Zaithan?

Praise Joko!

"Presently, Joko's northern domain is enclosed by The Bone Wall, with only the work farms along the Elon, where prisoners and exiles are sent, remaining outside. Even those loyal to Joko's regime may end up in these farms, if Joko's whims demand it. Those within the walls are bombarded with propaganda which paints Joko in an absurdly flattering light — for example, that it was he who single-handedly defeated both Abaddon and Zhaitan."

Okay I get it now.

@TheSlothArmada.6709 said:"Presently, Joko's northern domain is enclosed by The Bone Wall, with only the work farms along the Elon, where prisoners and exiles are sent, remaining outside. Even those loyal to Joko's regime may end up in these farms, if Joko's whims demand it. Those within the walls are bombarded with propaganda which paints Joko in an absurdly flattering light — for example, that it was he who single-handedly defeated both Abaddon and Zhaitan."

Okay I get it now.

Sounds like heathenous Sunspear propaganda you have found trying to diminish the glory of our God-King Palawa Joko.

@Doctor Hide.6345 said:

@TheSlothArmada.6709 said:"Presently, Joko's northern domain is enclosed by The Bone Wall, with only the work farms along the Elon, where prisoners and exiles are sent, remaining outside. Even those loyal to Joko's regime may end up in these farms, if Joko's whims demand it. Those within the walls are bombarded with propaganda which paints Joko in an absurdly flattering light — for example, that it was he who single-handedly defeated both Abaddon and Zhaitan."

Okay I get it now.

Sounds like heathenous Sunspear propaganda you have found trying to diminish the glory of our God-King Palawa Joko.

I agree. The Wiki pages need editting to reflect the true nature of the World and the history. History shaped by Lord Joko, praise be his name.

When he crushed Mordremoth with his bare hands....that was truly epic to behold.

This of course is why we dont have LS1. The story we were told is of course false. They had to pull it to work on the true succession of events where Lord Joko

• defeated the Watchwork armies at Jennas request
  • Tore the nightmare tower down with his bare hands
  • Tamed the mighty tequatl and used it to cut the strings of the Marionette
  • Took down each wurm head at the same time
  • Liberated Lions Arch
  • Bested the Mad King at Mad King says
  • Defeated the Grand Candy Corn with just his teeth
  • Defeated Scarlet and awoke Mordremoth just to be able to smite him back down

Praise Joko!

@Randulf.7614 said:

Okay I get it now.

I agree. The Wiki pages need editting to reflect the true nature of the World and the history. History shaped by Lord Joko, praise be his name.

When he crushed Mordremoth with his bare hands....that was truly epic to behold.

This of course is why we dont have LS1. The story we were told is of course false. They had to pull it to work on the true succession of events where Lord Joko
  • defeated the Watchwork armies at Jennas request
  • Tore the nightmare tower down with his bare hands
  • Tamed the mighty tequatl and used it to cut the strings of the Marionette
  • Took down each wurm head at the same time
  • Liberated Lions Arch
  • Bested the Mad King at Mad King says
  • Defeated the Grand Candy Corn with just his teeth
  • Defeated Scarlet and awoke Mordremoth just to be able to smite him back down

Praise Joko!

You forgot to mention how our glorious God-King Palawa Joko offered Queen Jenna a solution to deal with her centaur problem, but she refused the help out of her ignorant pride.

Praise Joko!

@Doctor Hide.6345 said:You forgot to mention how our glorious God-King Palawa Joko offered Queen Jenna a solution to deal with her centaur problem, but she refused the help out of her ignorant pride.

Praise Joko!

That woman is a fool! How does she not know that centaurs are an amazing resource? Centaurs are the best construction material in Tyria.

Parise Joko!

There's no avatar for our lord Palawa Joko, Scourge of Vabbi because he was imprisoned in the Domain of the Lostfar too busy to sit down and pose for the portrait. When he finally has time to return to the Bone Palace from his latest great task, I'm certain he will be added to the avatar collection and not at all be suppressed by the Sunspear rebels. Praise Joko!

(Send help! I'm being held prisoner by the Mordant Crescent deep in Vabbi.)

Archived