When is the last time you have seen BLEC on the trading post?

Hi,For a while now, I have been longing for an outfit specifically the fallen balthazar outfit. I have been waiting for the rotation to bring back the outfit.Until I had found out that I could attain the outfit through the 'Black Lion Exclusive Chest' from the TP at a ridiculous cost but I am willing to pay the price.I have been monitoring the TP for a little while but I haven't seen any been listed up,When was the last time you had seen this up for sale on the TP?I'm thinking most have been sold off and there isnt much left/none that hasn't been used

That outfit only will become available with black lion statuette system. Because it was a black lion exclusive item, it will never be released at the gemstore for gems.

It’s been about 4 months since it was available to be purchased with black lion statuettes; so the odds of it being released is actually pretty good within the next 2 monthes.

The only catch is you will need to have 60 black lion statuettes ready to go or be willing to pay that expensive price on the trading post.

If you really like gemstore outfits, check out the Starborn Outfit which is currently an uncommon black lion exclusive drop from keys this month. 25 keys will go sale this Friday at 1470 gems. That’s the best deal you will ever have at buying keys. Obviously the best deal is key farming 1 each week with new characters .

Good luck if you choose to go with the black lion key RNG way. I enjoy it, but only buy those keys when they go on sale.

@OutOfOrder.3719 said:That outfit only will become available with black lion statuette system. Because it was a black lion exclusive item, it will never be released at the gemstore for gems.

It’s been about 4 months since it was available to be purchased with black lion statuettes; so the odds of it being released is actually pretty good within the next 2 monthes.

The only catch is you will need to have 60 black lion statuettes ready to go or be willing to pay that expensive price on the trading post.

If you really like gemstore outfits, check out the Starborn Outfit which is currently an uncommon black lion exclusive drop from keys this month. 25 keys will go sale this Friday at 1470 gems. That’s the best deal you will ever have at buying keys. Obviously the best deal is key farming 1 each week with new characters .

Good luck if you choose to go with the black lion key RNG way. I enjoy it, but only buy those keys when they go on sale.

I have the statuettes ready to go, but I guess I will be a little patient and wait for the outfit to pop up againAs for the starborn outfit it really isn't my cup of tea