Guaranteed Wardrobe/Weapon/Armor Unlock loot table update. When!?

Natas.6714

As per subject.

When will the loot table be updated on the Guaranteed Wardrobe/Weapon/Armor Unlocks ?

I am asking becasue I have unlocked them all and cant use them unless they get updated.Now I am stuck with [41 Guaranteed Wardrobe Unlocks][24 Guaranteed Weapon Unlocks][83 Guaranteed Armor Unlocks]that I can't use.

However,the [Recovered Black Lion Goods] preview screen shows me lots of items that I don't have.I opened a ticket about exchanging my unlocks to recovered goods but got denied and was told to hope for an update.

So I am throwing it out there in community. Hopefully someone will notice :)

Cheers.

@ Konig. Last update was May 2019. It says on the popup of the Guaranteed Wardrobe unlocks..but it does not show on the other 2..weird.

@Jayden: I dont have 70 chars, just 2 accounts, a job, a credit card and a gaming budget :)

Ah well, will see on the next update.

The wardrobe unlock was added in November 2016. The wiki hasn't directly documented the dates on which the contents changed. Looking at the history of the article, it appears to have been updated in June 2017, Sept 2017 (for PoF), Feb 2018, June 2018, Nov 2018 (fixed in Jan 2019), & May 2019. The size of the update has varied considerably: from 100 or so to maybe 6 times that.

That doesn't look like a pattern to me; it's closer to "whenever ANet think there's enough older shinies to do an update."