QoL request level up rewards

I suspect it's one of those "too expensive and error prone while too seldom used" kinds of things.

They would have to reroute rewards from different activities (each tome you click) to one and the same bouncy chest, no matter if you used 5 or 50 or 79 tomes. It would have to work regardless if you start on level 2 (fresh out of the tutorial), or use an instant 30 scroll first, or decide at level 63 that you're tired of leveling and tome the rest of the way. It would have to work for people leveling up the regular way but not picking up the bouncy chest between levels (unlikely, but not impossible). It would have to be able to pull rewards one by one until your bags are full, or you're likely to have to trash a bunch if you accidentally claim them with a character with not enough bag space. There's probably all kinds of other things they'd have to look out for to make sure it doesn't bug out.

That said, I could see an extra interface, maybe a cross between the login rewards calendar and the pop-up you get when you are overloaded, where you can see all the level-rewards, and bulk-select the rewards you want to choose/pick up now until you are done. It could work well if designed that way, but considering the developer resources needed to code it, design the UI and so on, compared to how relatively seldom people do tome up characters (even those that tome a key runner only do so once a week), those developer resources are probably better spent elsewhere where they have an impact on more everyday nuisances.

I'd be happy with everything not involving a choice being a simple bouncy chest, one of those you can right click to bypass the splash screen.It's annoying in other situations too, besides leveling with tomes. One example is the Auric Basin meta, in which we have to close it off of our faces every time the event starts and you're rushing in to meet the boss (as well as when it ends and you're rushing out to the loot and hero point).

It's not a particularly bad idea or design. But time has shown that it can be streamlined just by being made optional.

I suspect it's something that could be done, although I'm not sure how the selectable rewards would work. If it is possible it would be a nice change, but like someone else said probably not a frequent enough problem to be worthwhile. I've only used tomes to level a character to 80 a few times, with long gaps in between each. Although it would help when stopping at lower levels too, as even 30 level up rewards in one go can be annoying.

@FitzChevalerie.1035 said:Wish there was a way to open all level up reward at once. or all those without selectable reward.clicking 80times when you tome a new char is a PITA. And they're slower to open than other pop up chests

While this is true, a new player without sufficient inventory space will be pretty stressed out if you could open them all at once.

@FitzChevalerie.1035 said:

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:They should allow u to combine 80 to make 1 lv 80 boost ticket

just need to move the inventory so you can spam click without mouse. not that much of a hassle. If the accept reward button was on the bouncy chest icon i wouldnt complain

Yeah plus it's fun opening 80+ level rewards for almost entirely useless loot lol but I get what ur saying and ur fix I'd assume is what most of us do was just offering a simple solution is all.

i'd be happy if the level-up rewards could be salvaged with salvaging tools. it's so annoying that i have to "destroy" each of the rewards individually, epsecially after the salvage QOL updates allowing "salvage all" options.

i also would like some QoL for opening level-up chests when toming to 80. heh, maybe i smell a new core mastery? Laughing My Kitten Off!

• 4 weeks later...

@"Forgotten Legend.9281" said:i'd be happy if the level-up rewards could be salvaged with salvaging tools. it's so annoying that i have to "destroy" each of the rewards individually, epsecially after the salvage QOL updates allowing "salvage all" options.

When I tome a character I start shoving most of the unsalvageable stuff into the mystic toilet. Can clear out most of them prety fast that way and get at least a little salvage out of it. That said I would be fine with a "Reject All" option as none are anything I'd miss. A couple of material bags, a couple of random boosters and an ecto are the main takeaways that I would even vaguely care about at this point.