Remove the cast time from signets, this is canceling active skills and not activating on command...

Hitman.5829

The cast time on:Signet of staming causes channeled skills like 100 blades, whirling axe, riposte, Shield stance, counter blow to cancel; and in the case of rush the signet does not activate.Signet of fury causes channeled skills like 100 blades, whirling axe, riposte, Shield stance, counter blow to cancel; and in the case of rush the signet does not activate.

The only signets that work at all times in a fluid combat environment are Signet of might and Dolyak signet.

So you are reporting that Signets with a cast time behave in the same way other skills with cast times do. And Signets without a cast time act like other instant cast skills do. I know that GW2 is infamous for it's bugs but making a topic on skills functioning correctly is still pretty weird.

@"TheBravery.9615" said:I don't think this is actually an issue.

Warrior has very long channeling skills. Just look at the ones I posted 100 blades, whirling axe, riposte, Shield stance, counter blow.Warrior also has very long casting times on Hammer, longbow, sword, mace, rifle. In fact, the only weapons that is a "fast" weapon are dagger and axe.Most melee skills get canceled by using the signets. In the worst case scenario your signets don't activate because the warrior gets stuck on a channeling skill like "RUSH"

If you think this is not a problem, then you need to play warrior more to see the current state of warrior signets.Playing with them is a hustle, it is so annoying when your skills get canceled because you use a signet.