Serpents' Ire meta event

Nilson.9865

Hello! I have been trying to get achievement since 29 september. I did 2-4 events in a day. I had enough! This event is broken.I don't understand how difficulty of this meta can be reasonable.I believe you saw how many CC's was required to get champion stunned. Detonate bar is filling to fast! I tried with 6 people per champion, then with 10, then tried took 5 chornomancers but still could not made it right.If massive CCs are key to victory so how many people should get involved into this event? 50+ organized randoms or maybe i should ask 5 packs from raid lfg? Do not forget about thunderstikes. I have an issue even with that. When squad of 50 people gather in small area and lightning continues to hit you, MY frame rate is going down.(good if yours PC ok with that) But it is impossible to find another 30-40 people for this event that will make my frame rate probably dead. And so with 50 special people no more, no less, somehow you probably can done it right.Best result that i remember was 2 dead champions, 3 other had 40-60% health.Rewards. Except champion loot does this event have any other rewards? So it is hard and useless(in sence of reward ofc) event and those who did it never come back to replay it.I'm sorry for my bad grammar english. But what are you think about this event?

I personally hope, that in LS4 we see a mastery added, that makes us immune to the fury of the brand effect.. this will make first these kind of maps and other branded maps in the future more enjoyable to travel around to, if you donät have to permanentkly use your skimmer, just to be save fro mthise stupid lightnings, which hit way too oftenly.. like basicslly every 2 seconds.. if not this, then it would be good, if ANet could just raise the timer in which lightnigns hit fro mthe ridiculous 2s timer to say a 10s timer, and make therefore the lightnigs slightly more powerful and stun you if you get hit by them, but howeve,r give peopel then also a chance to dodge/avoid them with effects that make you immune to damage or auto evade incomign damage...

Then this event just needs to get changed, that all champion boses need to spawn visibly from begin on.. this idiotic chase and search for them costs only way too much time, important time that you need to defeat those 5 bosses. The event by its design offers way too less time to defeat all 5 bosses right in time.Better woudl it be, if this event simply has no timer at all... because I see in this map also no consequences for failing this event..

somethign that NAet design technicalyl completely stopped to do with Pof as it seems, failign the events has nowhere in PoF really hard consequences for the players, which is another reason, why simply alot of people don#t care for these events, if no one does them, because if those events fail, the map just runs further exactly the same way, as if just nothing has happened - really bad map design in that case, or just a total design oversight to give the events also fitting negative consequences for failing them, so that people actualy actively care for these events and want them to be made, so that no one has to suffer from the negative consequences..

Acsimple negative consequence could be, if the meta events fail, that then for 1-2 hours our so somethign on the maps changes so much ,that you can#t do anywhere on that map instance any Bounties then... then would peopel care for makign these events successfully, to ensure, that the Bounty Trains can keep on cycling ...

Archived