Bug maybe: can't retrieve reward items when bag overflow window appear and disappear

Just came back today, and found a reward (something for reaching level 80) in my bag. I double clicked on it, and I was brought to another site. I really got lots of things in my bag, and when I doubel clicked on one of the rewards, I got equipments of all kinds. Then a window appeared telling me to take all things, so I began to clean up my bag. When I finally got some empty slots, that window disapeared. Now I don't know how to get back the rest of my rewards...

Usually when that happens, the items are queued up and when you make space, the items auto-enter your inventory. In all likelihood, you aren't missing anything; you just didn't see it happen.

For example, if I open-all for unID gear, I routinely fill up and have to make room. If I "deposit all," I'll have to manually move the overflow into inventory. However, if I use items (e.g. luck), the overflow moves itself to inventor.

If you're not convinced (and I wouldn't blame you), then look up the master "container" on the wiki to see what it is supposed to give you. And "search" your bank and inventory to make sure you got them. If not, start a support ticket; they might be able to help track them down. (Although, I doubt you'll need to go that far.)

@"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:Usually when that happens, the items are queued up and when you make space, the items auto-enter your inventory. In all likelihood, you aren't missing anything; you just didn't see it happen.

For example, if I open-all for unID gear, I routinely fill up and have to make room. If I "deposit all," I'll have to manually move the overflow into inventory. However, if I use items (e.g. luck), the overflow moves itself to inventor.

If you're not convinced (and I wouldn't blame you), then look up the master "container" on the wiki to see what it is supposed to give you. And "search" your bank and inventory to make sure you got them. If not, start a support ticket; they might be able to help track them down. (Although, I doubt you'll need to go that far.)

Many thanks for your comment. I think that some items lost is because I got five pieces of "soldier's xxx " equitments (no Shoulder), and I noticed that there are supposed to be six.I know what to do now. Good luck :)