" Top players " were nobodies when the game had population — Guild Wars 2 Forums

" Top players " were nobodies when the game had population

Anyone else can see the irony when these " top players" talk like they are so good and that duo Q system is balanced but when this game had an actual healthy population they were nobodies? They somehow only managed to become top players when 99% of the good players quit the game . Now they are abusing the duo Q system and farming silvers at 4 am and claiming that duo Qing is totally fine and healthy for the game. Find me one player in 2019 that was relevant back in 2014-16 when the game had decent amount of competitive players? yeah right not a single person was found that day, being a top player nowadays means nothing because everyone has quit, this game is just a casual meme at this point, why is the whole solo Q vs duo Qs not fixed yet? 95% of the player base is solo Q only, why would you cater to the 5% claiming to be top players and abusing the system?

<1

Comments

• Vancho.8750Vancho.8750 Member ✭✭✭

Well NA has Naru, i don't know who is left on Eu last season Boyce was tryharding, so that is what is left i think.

• Vagrant.7206Vagrant.7206 Member ✭✭✭✭

NA still has Chaith, he was one of the early pros for engi.

The great god Lagki demands sacrifice!

• Leonidrex.5649Leonidrex.5649 Member ✭✭✭

Or mb some of us have friends and actually want to play with them ? have you consider that ?

• There's still some decent people around, and a few i'd say actually earned the right to brag. It's the one's that choose not to be all egotistical and don't overstate their accomplishments that are usually the best at this game.

Like... shoutout to Eurantien, and Falan. I don't know how long Falan has been playing, but they play good, and they stay humble. Eurantein has been around for a couple of years at least, and they're able to recognize corruption and exploitation where it happens; never dabbling in it themselves as far as I know. There's also a ton of hidden talent in this game that will unfortunately never shine because they don't have the platform.

Honestly the percentage of top players that abuse the system is probably less than a whole number of a percent of the population, nowhere near 5%. Most people SoloQ; that's a fact, but some people actually do Duo without sinister intentions, or solely for the purpose of playing with friends.

When it comes to the top players who put actual effort into cheating the matchmaker(which is usually through DuoQ for easy games versus the majority of uncoordinated or lower-rated players, u rite) then yeah, you're right in a lot of cases. There's absolutely no reason for them to be frontin' and stuntin' like that if they have the skill to back it up. Anyone who still plays ranked consistently knows what they do to get there, and just how unimpressive that makes the accomplishment.

You're also right to say Arenanet appeals to this 0.X% of players, because tools like merged queues only really only benefit this small fraction of top players, and hinder everyone else. If the queues were split, SoloQ and the wholesome DuoQ players(The vast majority of players basically) would both be happier, and without any ways to cheat the matchmaker; real skill would show.

Remove Ranked DuoQ pls&ty

• Ryan.9387Ryan.9387 Member ✭✭✭

@Leonidrex.5649 said:
    Or mb some of us have friends and actually want to play with them ? have you consider that ?

If you arent pushing p3 solo queue, then you being duo queue is no problem.

Easiest fix is just limit duo queue to everyone under p3 (NA). The most competitive solo queue players hit that rank solo, so you'll have fair competition for the high ranks.

• Yannir.4132Yannir.4132 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Ryan.9387 said:

Easiest fix is just limit duo queue to everyone under p3 (NA). The most competitive solo queue players hit that rank solo, so you'll have fair competition for the high ranks.

So punishing people for playing well is a good idea to you?

@Yannir.4132 said:

@Ryan.9387 said:

It is not a punishment, it is enforcing the most even field anet can at the highest tier of the leaderboard. In NA this would affect all of 20 players (more like 10 if you remove alts). The secondary problem is their duo affects matches of lower rated players.

If you aren't one of those 20 then you aren't affected. Of course you can have it your way and then go right back to complaining about getting destroyed by high tier duos at 5am in the morning.

• Yannir.4132Yannir.4132 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Ryan.9387 said:
    It is not a punishment, it is enforcing the most even field anet can at the highest tier of the leaderboard. In NA this would affect all of 20 players (more like 10 if you remove alts). The secondary problem is their duo affects matches of lower rated players.

If you aren't one of those 20 then you aren't affected. Of course you can have it your way and then go right back to complaining about getting destroyed by high tier duos at 5am in the morning.

I am capable of thinking about other people aside from myself.
    This doesn't affect me in any way but even I can see that it's a bit unfair to ask someone to give up on having fun if they want to be highly rated.
    There should never be two sets of rules for different players.

• shadowpass.4236shadowpass.4236 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 26, 2019

@Ryan.9387 said:

@Yannir.4132 said:

@Ryan.9387 said:

Sorry, but it looks like Anet Ben P disagrees with you.

He specifically stated that removing duo que for high rated players was a punishment, shouldn't have happened, and encouraged match manipulation. :^)

• @Vancho.8750 said:
    Well NA has Naru, i don't know who is left on Eu last season Boyce was tryharding, so that is what is left i think.

Naru wasn’t big he was well known for being a noob thief that’s why ppl call him nubu

@shadowpass.4236 said:

@Ryan.9387 said:

@Yannir.4132 said:

@Ryan.9387 said:

Sorry, but it looks like Anet Ben P disagrees with you.

He specifically stated that removing duo que for high rated players was a punishment, shouldn't have happened, and encouraged match manipulation. :^)

And the wise decisions of Anet keep the scene as healthy as ever...

Not really advocating for change though, I'm checked out and don't know why I'm here.

• Tycura.1982Tycura.1982 Member ✭✭✭

And the wise decisions of Anet keep the scene as healthy as ever...

My feelies at every patch. Oh yes infinite sage wisdom. Neglectful? Down right absentee? Naw. Here's a 2v2 map to prove we still care.

Do you like Swiss? Wrong answer, lose your monthly AT for that. You can have some great value cheddar instead you hyperbole spewing plebian.

• LolLookAtMyAP.8394LolLookAtMyAP.8394 Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 27, 2019

I still advocate for 5v5 queues. Dip in for a quick game or two with the gang and pop off. ATs are demanding and require time.

And don't even call Unranked satisfactory. 99.99% of 5-man queues are steamrolls, not to mention the reward is lackluster! (simple reward track fill)

• pukish.5784pukish.5784 Member ✭✭
    edited August 27, 2019

All Bark No Bite Thread. This is my place.

• Alin.2468Alin.2468 Member ✭✭✭

The true value of a player in a Massive Multiplayer game shines inside a team, where he/she can coordinate and create synergy with other team members. Playing Solo means a player has nothing to do with team integration, and it's more about patience to play alone as much as possible, at the right times for farming with a random team.

From a mathematical perspective with SoloQ it's like this: every player has 20% value of the team (because there are 5 players). If you have a full premade team, the value of a player is hard to calculate because that player has access to what others are doing. As such, a player's value within a team, at a specific moment, can go way beyond 20%, dynamically completing the team, because of real time voice communication and access to deductive information in what should do and where should be.

With DuoQ a couple has no more than 40% value of team, because the rest of 3 players (60%) are assigned by Anet. Therefore, the fact that you get good players in your team, can be considered as pure luck; since you can't communicate with them in real time and you can't know what they are doing, or what their intentions are, at any specific moment within the match.

A SoloQ player is just about luck, farming at specific times, or in certain situations. Don't get me wrong, a SoloQ player has a great value when it comes to 1v1 (because of training and patience), but within a team he/she can't possibly shine, precisely because of silence and egocentric loneliness.

One man's trash is another man's treasure.

• Xar.6279Xar.6279 Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 27, 2019

Some players treat current rankeds too serious. While right now it's just casual game mode, because it's solo/duo.
    Real (conquest) pvp is 5v5. Team vs Team.

• DoomNexus.5324DoomNexus.5324 Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 27, 2019

We already had this situation before.. Solo+DuoQ and everybody was whining about DuoQ being broken, Anet then removed duoQ and everybody was like "bRiNg BaCk dUoQ!1! Q_Q" and now we have it again and everybody's again "dUoQ Is BrOkEn"...
    get the kitten over it and play duo yourself if you think it's soooooo busted..
    Unless we get a full team only queue or a good equivalent (like maybe on demand AT or something) the game mode will always be a clown and coinflip meme fiesta anyway.

Also.. who cares if the current top players were not top players 2 years ago.. they are undeniably now so I don't see the point flaming them.. Especially since they had a lot of time to improve since ESL while the former top players who quit don't have a clue about current GW2 sPvP so arguably the current top players would still be top players even if former top players would return. At least for a while (if those former top players would reach their skill level again at all).

• Gamble.4580Gamble.4580 Member ✭✭✭

@DoomNexus.5324 said:
    We already had this situation before.. Solo+DuoQ and everybody was whining about DuoQ being broken, Anet then removed duoQ and everybody was like "bRiNg BaCk dUoQ!1! Q_Q" and now we have it again and everybody's again "dUoQ Is BrOkEn"...
    get the kitten over it and play duo yourself if you think it's soooooo busted..
    Unless we get a full team only queue or a good equivalent (like maybe on demand AT or something) the game mode will always be a clown and coinflip meme fiesta anyway.

Also.. who cares if the current top players were not top players 2 years ago.. they are undeniably now so I don't see the point flaming them.. Especially since they had a lot of time to improve since ESL while the former top players who quit don't have a clue about current GW2 sPvP so arguably the current top players would still be top players even if former top players would return. At least for a while (if those former top players would reach their skill level again at all).

This.
    It’s the same with the mid level players now. Some will stick to pvp and get better and be the next top players next year. People watch top players stream, take on board the exp from that and their own games and improve with each season. I was kitten last year, okish this year and probably better next.

• Dantheman.3589Dantheman.3589 Member ✭✭
    edited August 27, 2019

@shadowpass.4236 said:
    A lot of the top players have been playing since the game came out. A lot of them were playing competitively in tournaments/rated highly on the leaderboards.

The only top player that is relatively new is Helio. Most of the others I can remember from core GW2. A lot of people's teammates quit also. So you'll see players like Eurantien or Zeromis still around but Supcutie (who was more well known) no longer plays.

Anyways, your post is full of bias. Regardless of whether or not you place quotes around "top players," you fail to acknowledge that players can be good even if they didn't play competitively back in the day. Also, I know plenty of lower tier players that also duo que and enjoy it. In fact, I'd be hard-pressed to find people in-game that actually dislike the notion of playing with friends in an MMO.

Man this post sure is full of bias the fact remains that top players, while they may have played in core even the ones you mentioned were still complete randoms. I think it’s ironic that these new players are so toxic(calling everyone randoms and stuff) that no one even wants to play with them. Fing biased and ironic if you ask me.

edited August 27, 2019

@Dantheman.3589 said:

@shadowpass.4236 said:
    A lot of the top players have been playing since the game came out. A lot of them were playing competitively in tournaments/rated highly on the leaderboards.

The only top player that is relatively new is Helio. Most of the others I can remember from core GW2. A lot of people's teammates quit also. So you'll see players like Eurantien or Zeromis still around but Supcutie (who was more well known) no longer plays.

Anyways, your post is full of bias. Regardless of whether or not you place quotes around "top players," you fail to acknowledge that players can be good even if they didn't play competitively back in the day. Also, I know plenty of lower tier players that also duo que and enjoy it. In fact, I'd be hard-pressed to find people in-game that actually dislike the notion of playing with friends in an MMO.

Man this post sure is full of bias the fact remains that top players, while they may have played in core even the ones you mentioned were still complete randoms. I think it’s ironic that these new players are so toxic(calling everyone randoms and stuff) that no one even wants to play with them. Fing biased and ironic if you ask me.

I'm not saying all of the top players were competitive back in the day but there are a good amount of them that were still recognized as skilled PvPers.

Also, Eurantien, Zeromis, and Supcutie were all very well-known even back in core GW2. They all played in Pro League/World Championships so the fact that you're telling me that they "were still complete randoms" means you have literally no idea what you're talking about lol

If you're talking about high-rated streamers trash talking people, it's normal. It happens in nearly every competitive game across the skill brackets. In fact, high-rated players are generally justified. The reason they are high-rated is because they know how to play the game better than the majority of other people. Thus, when they point out specific randoms (which is not inherently toxic, it's no different than referring to them as PUGs), they usually have good reasons to do so. Now, this is different than players in gold or below who have a weaker understanding of the game/mechanics. In other words, when a gold player starts to complain about another person, it's usually just because they're salty and want to blame someone else instead of focusing on their own gameplay.

edited August 27, 2019

@shadowpass.4236 said:

@Dantheman.3589 said:

@shadowpass.4236 said:

I'm not saying all of the top players were competitive back in the day but there are a good amount of them that were still recognized as skilled PvPers.

Also, Eurantien, Zeromis, and Supcutie were all very well-known even back in core GW2. They all played in Pro League/World Championships so the fact that you're telling me that they "were still complete randoms" means you have literally no idea what you're talking about lol

If you're talking about high-rated streamers trash talking people, it's normal. It happens in nearly every competitive game across the skill brackets. In fact, high-rated streamers are generally justified. The reason they are high-rated is because they know how to play the game better than the majority of other people. Thus, when they point out specific randoms (which is not inherently toxic, it's no different than referring to them as PUGs), they usually have good reasons to do so. Now, this is different than players in gold or below who have a weaker understanding of the game/mechanics. In other words, when a gold player starts to complain about another person, it's usually just because they're salty and want to blame someone else instead of focusing on their own gameplay.

I do know what I’m talking about players like zeromis at release time were not big, except in lol. As I remember he was only big after he learned how to play from an old player named lixion. And dude I’ve seen how toxic these guys are to everyone and no there is no reason to be toxic to some one just becuz they have weaker mechanics. I don’t understand why u would defend ppl like that, it just makes your post seem more troll...

edited August 27, 2019

@Dantheman.3589 said:

@shadowpass.4236 said:

@Dantheman.3589 said:

@shadowpass.4236 said:

If you're talking about high-rated streamers trash talking people, it's normal. It happens in nearly every competitive game across the skill brackets. In fact, high-rated streamers are generally justified. The reason they are high-rated is because they know how to play the game better than the majority of other people. Thus, when they point out specific randoms (which is not inherently toxic, it's no different than referring to them as PUGs), they usually have good reasons to do so. Now, this is different than players in gold or below who have a weaker understanding of the game/mechanics. In other words, when a gold player starts to complain about another person, it's usually just because they're salty and want to blame someone else instead of focusing on their own gameplay.

I do know what I’m talking about players like zeromis at release time were not big, except in lol. As I remember he was only big after he learned how to play from an old player named lixion. And dude I’ve seen how toxic these guys are to every and no there is no reason to be toxic to some one just becuz they have weaker mechanics. I don’t understand why u would defend ppl like that...

No one was big at release. However, Zeromis was someone I met very early on because he was a good player.

Like, asides from whatever you read on the forums, you probably don't know much about me from early GW2. If you remember RRR (Roaming Regen Ranger: the build that Menorah posted everywhere, made it meta, and got like 50k views on a single forum post - the most of it's time) ... he wasn't even the one who came up with it. I made the build after finding the Natural Healing regen bug within the first week after release. At the time, Menorah was my old guild leader in Grindhouse Gaming [GH]. We had dueled, I'd beaten him, and he asked me what the build was. I trusted him, gave him the build, and told him not to share it because it relied on a bugged trait. Then, Menorah ignored me, posted it, took all of the credit for it and told me it was his build because he swapped the weapons from a/t s/d to a/d s/t and ended up getting the build nerfed. So yeah, I mean I didn't play in tournaments at the time because I wasn't old enough, but I still influenced several early ranger metas pretty heavily (after RRR).

Some of the top players are toxic, but only a handful (ie. straight up insults, bannable language - these players do get banned for their offenses and I'm not defending them). On the other hand, the majority of them do complain but it's only "toxic" if the people on the receiving end can't handle constructive criticism.

RRR Youtube Video
    RRR Forum Post
    RRR Ehmry Bay Forum Post

This dude literally put his name in front of everything. The thing that really pissed me off was that he refused to even acknowledge that I gave it to him when I confronted him about posting it even after I specifically told him not to because Natural Healing would get patched out very quickly. He insisted he had come up with it on his own and got a lot of positive attention (free items and gold people were sending him too as thanks) which annoyed the hell out of me because there wasn't any money in PvP at the time.

Menorah really kitten said, "Let's just put it this way: Since I posted my "regen bunker" thread on the ranger forums, I've been getting hate mail from sPvP'ers :P" in a youtube comment which I just read now and I still think he's a lying scumbag to this day.

• Rix.8510Rix.8510 Member ✭✭

@Skyronight.6370 said:
    Anyone else can see the irony when these " top players" talk like they are so good and that duo Q system is balanced but when this game had an actual healthy population they were nobodies? They somehow only managed to become top players when 99% of the good players quit the game . Now they are abusing the duo Q system and farming silvers at 4 am and claiming that duo Qing is totally fine and healthy for the game. Find me one player in 2019 that was relevant back in 2014-16 when the game had decent amount of competitive players? yeah right not a single person was found that day, being a top player nowadays means nothing because everyone has quit, this game is just a casual meme at this point, why is the whole solo Q vs duo Qs not fixed yet? 95% of the player base is solo Q only, why would you cater to the 5% claiming to be top players and abusing the system?

These "nobodies" still achieving what you seem uncapable of doing yourself. All of these different post of Duo complains only seem like people not liking that there's a better duo than theirs getting the rating and places they want because they're just better than you

• @Obtena.7952 said:
    If you think that's a problem, then this will blow your mind:

There are players that have NEVER played GW2 that would have been better than the people who were top players when they were still playing!

The fact is this: the people that PLAY this game NOW who are the best ARE the top players, no matter who played in the past.

No that’s argueable, because these ppl considered successful are their mostly because of streaming and yet there are hundreds in the past that based off streaming are still more successful. Like I don’t think anyone would claim Naru, a player who always struggled on engi as a top tier engi over Chaithe just because Naru beat him in an at 1 time only because he got nocked off of skyhammer at the end

• Obtena.7952Obtena.7952 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 27, 2019

@Dantheman.3589 said:

@Obtena.7952 said:

There are players that have NEVER played GW2 that would have been better than the people who were top players when they were still playing!

The fact is this: the people that PLAY this game NOW who are the best ARE the top players, no matter who played in the past.

No that’s argueable, because these ppl considered successful are their mostly because of streaming and yet there are hundreds in the past that based off streaming are still more successful. Like I don’t think anyone would claim Naru, a player who always struggled on engi as a top tier engi over Chaithe just because Naru beat him in an at 1 time only because he got nocked off of skyhammer at the end

Streaming has nothing to do with how good someone is at PVP.

Anyways, the point is that the OP misses the fact that the game caters to the people that play it, not the people that DID play it. Of the current people that play it, there is a top player. How they compare to someone in the past and how that affects the game is irrelevant.

• @Obtena.7952 said:

@Dantheman.3589 said:

@Obtena.7952 said:

Anyways, the point is that the OP misses the fact that the game caters to the people that play it, not the people that DID play it. Of the current people that play it, there is a top player. How they compare to someone in the past and how that affects the game is irrelevant.

If streaming has nothing to with it then why isn’t jay savage winning every at- he is actually best rev NA

edited August 27, 2019

@Dantheman.3589 said:

@Obtena.7952 said:

@Dantheman.3589 said:

@Obtena.7952 said:

If streaming has nothing to with it then why isn’t jay savage winning every at- he is actually best rev NA

I don't get what you are asking me. Being good at PVP has nothing to do with streaming.

• Swagg.9236Swagg.9236 Member ✭✭✭✭

Doesn't mean a lot to be a top player in a game with a skill ceiling as low as the one above GW2.

• Bazsi.2734Bazsi.2734 Member ✭✭✭

@Skyronight.6370 said:

Turns out not all people stick around to play the same game for nearly a decade. In other news, water is wet!

edited August 27, 2019

@Obtena.7952 said:

@Dantheman.3589 said:

@Obtena.7952 said:

@Dantheman.3589 said:

@Obtena.7952 said:

I don't get what you are asking me. Being good at PVP has nothing to do with streaming.

In some cases it doesn’t. a lot of ppl think some big streamers are bad still u can be considered top from streaming but in a somewhat dead game that won’t make u better than greats who just are confirming with the fact that the game isn’t that popular rn. Nor will it make u better than “randoms” who still farm them

@Dantheman.3589 said:

@Obtena.7952 said:

@Dantheman.3589 said:

@Obtena.7952 said:

@Dantheman.3589 said:

@Obtena.7952 said:

In some cases it doesn’t. a lot of ppl think some big streamers are bad still u can be considered top from streaming but in a somewhat dead game that won’t make u better than greats who just are confirming with the fact that the game isn’t that popular rn. Nor will it make u better than “randoms” who still farm them

In no case does streaming have a relationship to who is good at PVP.

edited August 27, 2019

@Dantheman.3589 said:

@Obtena.7952 said:

@Dantheman.3589 said:

@Obtena.7952 said:

@Dantheman.3589 said:

@Obtena.7952 said:

In no case does streaming have a relationship to who is good at PVP. They simply aren't related. You can have the WORST PVPer stream or not. you can have the BEST PVPER stream or not. They aren't related.

There isn't anything ironic about what the OP says. Who is the best now has nothing to do with who used to be the best before. Someone is always the best, even if they aren't as good as someone before them. He want's to make a 'thing' out of something that goes without saying. He's wanting to dismiss people who are the best now, because of who used to be the best before ... I guess he's just got an axe to grind.

• Lighter.5631Lighter.5631 Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 27, 2019

when instead of fixing an actually problem, people end up in an ego contest in a dead game.
    jesus christ, life must suck if you seek superiority in a dead non-competitive-focused MMORPG game
    i bet game devs are laughing to death when they read threads like this

seriously tho, personally im gold player at max, since i havent play this game for so long, i'm just trying to fix the game and want a better match making that's actually fun for us average players

• @Obtena.7952 said:

@Dantheman.3589 said:

@Obtena.7952 said:

@Dantheman.3589 said:

@Obtena.7952 said:

@Dantheman.3589 said:

@Obtena.7952 said:

In no case does streaming have a relationship to who is good at PVP.

But to quote you said top players are who’s top now not just who’s good. To clarify streaming is considered pvp material some ppl are even anet partnered and hence why some are considered top from streaming alone even if they half as good as random and is the reason half them are let on at winning teams

edited August 27, 2019

You can consider someone top PVPer all you want because they stream ... that doesn't make it true. I haven't contradicted myself if that's what you are implying.

• @Obtena.7952 said:
    You can consider someone top PVPer all you want because they stream ... that doesn't make it true. I haven't contradicted myself if that's what you are implying.

That’s what I’m saying man - jay savage best rev NA

• Lucentfir.7430Lucentfir.7430 Member ✭✭✭

@Bazsi.2734 said:

@Skyronight.6370 said:

Turns out not all people stick around to play the same game for nearly a decade. In other news, water is wet!

I mean if the game kept on track in the right direction, they would've stuck around since MMOs are those types of games you play for the long haul,. When your game mode devolves into a noncompetitive mess as it is today where dodging the competent players people is the norm for the top end, and exploiting/gaming the system becomes a acceptable way to play. it's obvious why people don't stick around for conquest.

• Just improve at the game instead of blaming teammates and top players for being blatantly better than you at the game.
    Alot of improvement can happen if you maintain an open mind and are open to healthy criticism. :)

Insert a random accomplishment that nobody cares about here
    Hi I'm important

• sephiroth.4217sephiroth.4217 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 29, 2019

Best players in the game are barely even on the boards. They hide in duel arenas or be slaughtering people in the FFA.

Sparkles and rainbows.

Not to brag, but I put together a puzzle in 4 days and the box said 2-4 years.
    Please allow team queue with rewards again at our own discretion.
    06210311 251521 121512

• Stand The Wall.6987Stand The Wall.6987 Member ✭✭✭✭

my mini is best player
    never dies

Te lazla otstra.
    nerf list

• Gamble.4580Gamble.4580 Member ✭✭✭

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:
    my mini is best player
    never dies

Ha! We will see about that! Let me switch to holo and duel and see if your mini never dies.

• Funny, at least on EU the situation seems to be the reverse: Certain "older" top players still have access to their accounts, while they should have gotten a perma-ban for their past "missteps" instead. Of course, that by itself speaks volumes about the current state of the game mode.

• Stand The Wall.6987Stand The Wall.6987 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Gamble.4580 said:

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:
    my mini is best player
    never dies

Ha! We will see about that! Let me switch to holo and duel and see if your mini never dies.

how dare you sir.
    how dare you.

Te lazla otstra.
    nerf list

• Man all these post about how “top players are better than u” and why rag on duo q when they “just better than you”> @romano.8170 said:

Just improve at the game instead of blaming teammates and top players for being blatantly better than you at the game.
    Alot of improvement can happen if you maintain an open mind and are open to healthy criticism. :)

@Rix.8510 said:

@Skyronight.6370 said:

These "nobodies" still achieving what you seem uncapable of doing yourself. All of these different post of Duo complains only seem like people not liking that there's a better duo than theirs getting the rating and places they want because they're just better than you

You guys are clearly just as bad...

• If any “top player” recently tells me I’m bad I just sit back and relax knowing I’m good. For example how naru was considered a terrible thief while at release I was considered one of the only thief’s in wvws. Just cuz your top in the bottom 1% of a dying game doesn’t mean you will ever be good

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.