[EU] Raid static looking for people — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[EU] Raid static looking for people

freeman.7315freeman.7315 Member ✭✭
edited August 31, 2019 in Looking For Guild

A newly formed group is looking for chill people that are interested in raiding. We aim to create a small community of 10 - 20 people who will be focused on raiding every week. It doesn't matter to us if you are new to raiding or a veteran, as long as you know your classes, are willing to adapt and want to have some fun!
The raids would be on Saturday /Sunday starting at 7pm CEST.

We are also willing to teach people who never got into raiding before but still want to!

If you are interested in joining us leave a comment here or feel free to contact us in game / discord.

freeman.7315

Discord:

Claire Devereux#4343

Comments

• freeman.7315freeman.7315 Member ✭✭
    edited September 6, 2019

Still looking for a few more people!

• Looking specifically for a chrono tank!

• Hi, I am a moderately experienced Thief Loyalist looking for a new raid group since my current guild have all took a long break. I have most experience in W1-4 but know the mechanics for Wing 5 and have done Wing 6 a small amount. If you are still looking I am very eager.

I am willing to learn new classes as well.

Thank you

• Recruitment is open again! Looking for 2 players with multiple classes who are interested in joining a static and are able to raid during the weekend!

• Bump! Still looking for 2 members!

• Returning player, started from scratch. I could join, but i'm still getting gear for raiding.

• Hey, Im interested to join the group, never done raiding before, have several characters geared up for raiding

• I haven't raided in quite some time, but I'd love to get back into it if you're still looking for people :) I have several classes that I play.

• Hey guys, thank you for your interest in our group. Please message me in-game if you can and we can have a chat! Sorry for the late reply :)

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.