World missions and Mysteries before skyscale ?

I'm thinking of doing it that way round, and any other low-ish stuff, please tell me if I missed anything!What sort of order would you recommend and would this work out better?Thinking this way would "widen the base of the pyramid" and be a bit cheaper/less frustrating...don't want to turn up on a dragon and get one-shotted :P

Did you mean Skyscale?

In which case - don't rush it. Don't rush to max level, hurry through the story and lore, get the skyscale...and then feel like "well great, now I have nothing to do." Take your time and explore all this game has to offer from the beginning levels on up. There's no hurry to get the skyscale or any other mount.

Unless you are one of those guys that played from day 1 of LW4, it's going to take a long while to get the skyscale. The only content where the skyscale made a HUGE difference for me was with Heart of Thorns, and that's just a "me" thing only. I ended up completely finishing all of LW 4 (you have to unlock all chapters anyways), getting the beetle mount (very fun) from ch3 (or 4? can't remember which), and then I was still farming the map currencies.