[vT]Hobo: Scourge WvW Roaming Videos

Helly.2597

That 1 vs 1 against the core warrior.Hot dam. That was real good.And I seen that warrior player often, he’s pretty good. But you made it look easy.

And while most ppl know necros are hardcountered by rangers, few know that core warriors also hardcounter us as it is very difficult for us to evade their AH burst healing due to our limited dodges.

But my Gosh, you avoided practically every AH burst with well-timed evades, superb kiting and corrupts. On a Scourge!

Ascii’s my fave core necro player.Solovet is the best Reaper I’ve seen.But strongest Scourge belongs to you.

And beating ONS an old time Decent guild...man your guild group is getting better too ?

@EremiteAngel.9765 said:That 1 vs 1 against the core warrior.Hot dam. That was real good.And I seen that warrior player often, he’s pretty good. But you made it look easy.

And while most ppl know necros are hardcountered by rangers, few know that core warriors also hardcounter us as it is very difficult for us to evade their AH burst healing due to our limited dodges.

But my Gosh, you avoided practically every AH burst with well-timed evades, superb kiting and corrupts. On a Scourge!

Ascii’s my fave core necro player.Solovet is the best Reaper I’ve seen.But strongest Scourge belongs to you.

And beating ONS an old time Decent guild...man your guild group is getting better too ?

thanks angel! Not gonna lie, I was probably a bit too confident in that 1v1, a few missed reads and it'd have crashed down on me quickly. Even not kiting at the start was probably a poor move unless I'm sure he's gonna lead with a stun.

Scourge has it's sneaky good matchups, it can just get punished really quickly if you waste stunbreaks or dodges. Thankfully I have a lot of experience dueling warriors from dueling agriope which usually gives me an edge against them.

Appreciate the kind words!

@"EremiteAngel.9765" said:First a Core Warrior. Next a Soulbeast.Is your Scourge's middle name Miracle? :o

I must say I'm becoming a fan of your Scourge plays.Love your movements and use of F4.vT's lucky to have such a good Scourge in their guild.

Which server are you guys in now?I wanna transfer there to watch you guys live in action!

Haha tbh considering I went down to 2hp that fight I definitely shouldnt have been able to turn that around. We were all laughing after saying my scourge belongs in the show "I shouldn't be alive."

Thanks I appreciate it. Helps that scourge is in a really nice spot right now it seems (imo).

Unfortunately you wouldn't have much to watch tbh. I only play on Sundays and most of the guild is taking a break currently playing other games.

Mmm what are your thoughts on the possible upcoming changes to antitoxin runes and Scourge? Will it change your build? Saw your latest build you had used Balthazar runes. Is Balthazar’s runes worth taking for Scourge burning? I always had the impression that burning was weaker on Scourge due to nerfed dhuumfire but I could be wrong.

Items

Superior Rune of Antitoxin: Change it so that instead of increasing outgoing condition cleanses by one it instead increases incoming condition cleanses by one, thus only affecting the wielder, but allowing it to scale up with external cleanses.

Necromancer

Oppressive Collapse: This skill will require line of sight on the activation.Sand Cascade: Reduce the base barrier granted by this skill by 33% in WvW & PvP, increase the healing power contribution by 20%, as the healing coefficient is already pretty strong.Sand Flare: Reduce the base barrier granted by this skill by 25% in WvW, increase the healing power contribution by 33%.Desert Shroud: Increase the base barrier granted by this skill by 10%, increase the healing power contribution by 15% and reduce the damage inflicted by this ability by 20% in WvW.Sand Savant: We've wanted to address the target cap issue with this trait in WvW for a while, however it is an incredibly gnarly problem because this is a large functional change that would need to be preserved between game modes. This was why the cooldown split was made on this trait originally. We hear you that the trait is an issue and we're working on it. This is a tough case to crack in a manner that does not leave one mode suffering due to the changes made for another.Feast of Corruption: Reduce damage by 20% in PvP & WvW. The existing split from PvP of corrupting 2 boons is brought to WvW. This ability continues to corrupt 3 boons in PvE.Devouring Darkness: Reduce damage by 20% in PvP & WvW. The existing split from PvP of corrupting 2 boons is brought to WvW. This ability continues to corrupt 3 boons in PvE.

@EremiteAngel.9765 said:Mmm what are your thoughts on the possible upcoming changes to antitoxin runes and Scourge? Will it change your build? Saw your latest build you had used Balthazar runes. Is Balthazar’s runes worth taking for Scourge burning? I always had the impression that burning was weaker on Scourge due to nerfed dhuumfire but I could be wrong.

Items

Superior Rune of Antitoxin: Change it so that instead of increasing outgoing condition cleanses by one it instead increases incoming condition cleanses by one, thus only affecting the wielder, but allowing it to scale up with external cleanses.

Antitoxin rune won't change anything as far as I understand. Only the condicleanses you do for allies will not trigger the rune.But incoming cleanses will still be affected. So cleanses for yourself should be affected as well.

Necromancer

Oppressive Collapse: This skill will require line of sight on the activation.Sand Cascade: Reduce the base barrier granted by this skill by 33% in WvW & PvP, increase the healing power contribution by 20%, as the healing coefficient is already pretty strong.Sand Flare: Reduce the base barrier granted by this skill by 25% in WvW, increase the healing power contribution by 33%.Desert Shroud: Increase the base barrier granted by this skill by 10%, increase the healing power contribution by 15% and reduce the damage inflicted by this ability by 20% in WvW.Sand Savant: We've wanted to address the target cap issue with this trait in WvW for a while, however it is an incredibly gnarly problem because this is a large functional change that would need to be preserved between game modes. This was why the cooldown split was made on this trait originally. We hear you that the trait is an issue and we're working on it. This is a tough case to crack in a manner that does not leave one mode suffering due to the changes made for another.Feast of Corruption: Reduce damage by 20% in PvP & WvW. The existing split from PvP of corrupting 2 boons is brought to WvW. This ability continues to corrupt 3 boons in PvE.Devouring Darkness: Reduce damage by 20% in PvP & WvW. The existing split from PvP of corrupting 2 boons is brought to WvW. This ability continues to corrupt 3 boons in PvE.

@Nimon.7840 said: Snip

Nimons right. In some ways it's even a buff since now cleanses from others will affect it.

I swapped from antitoxin cause I've been seeing less condi issues overall. And if I play a bit better I shouldn't need them.

Balthazar is definitely a good choice since it's both the proc from F1 and the Scourge GM. Though I have been meaning to try a few others as well.