So, with Cooking 500 rolling out today, we probably need a single thread for all the discussions. For my post, I'll list some pros and cons I've noticed so far.
- Cooking seems a bit more useful now
- The additions to the home instance are neat looking, especially that oven
- Garden Plots are more useful now
- Only a small time gate
- Seems to be a great precursor to adding other professions to your Home Instance or possibly a test for player housing
- Apparently, only your Chef can see the kitchen and none of your other toons
- There is no Chef in the Home Instance (that I'm aware of), so you have to leave every time you need something sold by a Grandmaster.
- Far too many items are needed that you can NOT deposit into your storage, so you need a lot of bag room
Feel free to add your thoughts too!