Gourmet Training bloodstone brick failure

After soaking 3 Heat Stones in magma I took them to Luron the human baker on the lower road. He accepted them and asked for 10 bloodstone bricks. I retrieved five from inventory and crafted another five. Upon return to Luron the swine pretended he'd never met me before. There is no way to advance the human side of this collection at this time. According to the wiki the following conversation should take place, but it doesn't. All I get is an offer to sell me his wares.

"I brought the Bloodstone Bricks you wanted.

Excellent. Let me finish putting this together, and I'll have it delivered to your home. Go on, now. Leave me to work!"

Luron finally accepted the bricks from me and delivered the oven after I had done every other step (ie every other race) in the collection. Apparently there is an unknown precursor requirement that must be done. Anet just leaves that kind of unstated stuff for the players to figure out because hey it's fun, right?

@ffletcher.3468 said:Luron finally accepted the bricks from me and delivered the oven after I had done every other step (ie every other race) in the collection. Apparently there is an unknown precursor requirement that must be done. Anet just leaves that kind of unstated stuff for the players to figure out because hey it's fun, right?

You sure it dont just take a ingame day = 2 irl hours, like the norn kitchen utensils?

I'm having the same issue. 94% complete. Only thing outstanding is step 6 (giving Luron the Bloodstone Bricks). He only tries to sell me goods. Have the bricks in my bags (not in a invisible bag), logged in and out- no luck. Logged out and waited for reset( about 3 hours) then started by talking to Seimur in home instance, he tells me to go back to Luron... Luron still won't take them though

I am on a Sylvari Chef. Have done all for Gourmet Training but the bloodstone bricks to Luron which will unlock the 35th item to complete. I delivered the heated stones. He accepted those. Came back with the 10 bloodstone bricks. The icon is still over Luron's head. The square picture in panel of steps to do is still faded out for bloodstone bricks delivered. All Luron offers is standard vendor items. Nothing about bloodstone bricks. Yes. They are in my bags and not an invisible one.

If he doesn't accept the 10 Bloodstone bricks send them to storage so you don't have any in your inventory. Talk to him again and he should offer a reminder of what he wants.

Click through it, then go and get the bricks and try again.

This worked for me. Seems it's temperamental, rather than totally bugged.

@serious.9730 said:If he doesn't accept the 10 Bloodstone bricks send them to storage so you don't have any in your inventory. Talk to him again and he should offer a reminder of what he wants.

Worked for me too! thanks for the tip. Much appreciated

@> @serious.9730 said:

If he doesn't accept the 10 Bloodstone bricks send them to storage so you don't have any in your inventory. Talk to him again and he should offer a reminder of what he wants.

This worked for me as well. It took 3 tries before he accepted the bricks so keep trying and he'll eventually take them.

• 3 weeks later...

@serious.9730 said:If he doesn't accept the 10 Bloodstone bricks send them to storage so you don't have any in your inventory. Talk to him again and he should offer a reminder of what he wants.

worked for me thanks for the tip