Fire Reign Sword — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Fire Reign Sword

edited August 28, 2019 in Community Creations

I am always a lover when it comes to dragon themed swords and this one is definitely a worthy weapon worthy of any dragon-slayer! Housed in the pommel of the sword is a gem that is bright orange like the setting sun or the heart of a roaring fire. The steel of the hilt is the dark grey color of clouds before a devastating storm. The entire hilt is made of steel and the guard and handle are one piece. The inspiration for the sword was recycled from an idea I had while thinking of a design for a Valyrian Steel sword for a Valyrian House before the Doom of Valyria (did I mention Valyrian enough?) The sword itself is a kitten sword which means it can be used as a one handed or a two handed sword.

(http://www.deviantart.com/multirandomness21/art/Fire-Reign-Sword-Hilt-811260055 "deviantart.com/multirandomness21/art/Fire-Reign-Sword-Hilt-811260055")

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.