[Video] Double Axe / Longbow Boonbeast - WvW Roaming — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[Video] Double Axe / Longbow Boonbeast - WvW Roaming

kuteykathy.8123kuteykathy.8123 Member ✭✭
edited September 8, 2019 in Ranger

Hi all :) Sharing another series of wvw clips, this time with a little bit of commentary in the video.

HD available, hope you enjoy! <3

Comments

• KeyOrion.9506KeyOrion.9506 Member ✭✭✭

I had not thought of doing birds, mostly because of all the dang Condi Cleansing that majority of the classes use now.

• @KeyOrion.9506 said:
    I had not thought of doing birds, mostly because of all the dang Condi Cleansing that majority of the classes use now.

They work quite well! It's very nice having Swoop on the bar no matter which pet you're merged with :)

• nice video and build, a must try :)

• @Revolution.5409 said:
    nice video and build, a must try :)

Thanks very much! :)

• Coming back from a bit of a hiatus and this has been one of the more entertaining videos I've seen to get up to speed.

Inspired me to roam with axes and birds to give it a shot!

• @Sevans.4619 said:
    Coming back from a bit of a hiatus and this has been one of the more entertaining videos I've seen to get up to speed.

Inspired me to roam with axes and birds to give it a shot!

Thank you very much! Glad to hear it inspired you, and welcome back! :grin:

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.