Unable To Open Archive File/GW2 Game Client permanently open

Running into an issue...when I open GW2, I get an error message saying "Unable to open archive file - Guild Wars 2 is unable to access its archive file C:/Users/Username/AppData/Roaming/Guild Wars 2/Local.dat. Please verify that this file is accessible and writeable, and that no other program is currently using it."OK. I tried moving it somewhere else, just for shits and giggles, and I got an error message saying the file is in use (GW2 has been LONG since closed). I go to Task Manager, and under Background Processes, I find the GW2 Game Client. I try shutting that down, and I get....nothing. No files closing, GW2 Game Client is still there. I'm stumped there for the time being, so I try to uninstall/reinstall, and I get the same error code as before: "Unable to open archive file - Guild Wars 2 is unable to access its archive file C:/Users/Username/AppData/Roaming/Guild Wars 2/Local.dat. Please verify that this file is accessible and writeable, and that no other program is currently using it."Prior to running into this clusterfuck, I was in DR, and was AFK for ~1 hour. The game was frozen (apparently it had been for about 45 minutes at that point. The last chat was from just after I left) when I came back, so I killed it with Task Manager, and tried to restart it.What's the solution to this bug, or am I just SOL?

Here's what I'm currently using, if it's helpful:Brand new Acer Predator Helios 300 with Windows 10. i7 processor, and NVIDIA GeForce 1060.