• Dzagonur (DE)
  • Elona Reach (DE), Miller's Sound (DE)
  • Far Shiverpeaks (EN), Arborstone (FR)
  • Gandara (EN), Ruins of Surmia (EN)
  • Gunnar's Hold (EN), Kodash (DE)
  • Jade Sea (FR), Aurora Glade (EN)
  • Piken Square (EN)
  • Riverside (DE), Fort Ranik (FR)
  • Seafarer's Rest (EN), Vizunah Square (FR)
  • Whiteside Ridge (EN), Fissure of Woe (EN)

Here are the worlds for NA:

• Anvil Rock, Stormbluff Isle
  • Blackgate
  • Crystal Desert, Borlis Pass
  • Dragonbrand, Gate of Madness
  • Ferguson's Crossing, Henge of Denravi
  • Fort Aspenwood, Sanctum of Rall
  • Maguuma, Isle of Janthir, Ehmry Bay
  • Northern Shiverpeaks, Kaineng
  • Sea of Sorrows, Jade Quarry
  • Sorrow's Furnace, Devona's Rest
  • Tarnished Coast, Darkhaven
  • Yak's Bend, Eredon Terrace

Stéphane Lo Presti
Content Marketing Manager

Tagged:

Comments

• aspirine.6852aspirine.6852 Member ✭✭✭✭

So let me get this, you give the number 1 server a link, and piken who is struggling in t4/t3 gets none. And no I am not on Piken.

• Threather.9354Threather.9354 Member ✭✭✭

@aspirine.6852 said:
    So let me get this, you give the number 1 server a link, and piken who is struggling in t4/t3 gets none. And no I am not on Piken.

Gunnars hold was medium pop. Dzagonur (their last link) full and unlinked main server now.

Ri Ba - WvW Commander, scout, loudmouth, tryhard
    Making Desolation great again/Alt somewhere
    Diamond Legend

• aspirine.6852aspirine.6852 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Threather.9354 said:

@aspirine.6852 said:

Gunnars hold was medium pop. Dzagonur (their last link) full and unlinked main server now.

But it is high enough now to be host server, and still going to stay at nr1 spot by the looks of it. Piken is far from T1 right now. I sometimes think the numbers Anet uses for linking is not very correct, that is all. I mean Gandara has been full for a long time, always gets a link.

• @aspirine.6852 said:

@Threather.9354 said:

@aspirine.6852 said:

But it is high enough now to be host server, and still going to stay at nr1 spot by the looks of it. Piken is far from T1 right now. I sometimes think the numbers Anet uses for linking is not very correct, that is all. I mean Gandara has been full for a long time, always gets a link.

Lol

• Can we finally address this and the server lag that has been killing the game mode. Your own dev said something is seriously wrong in a reddit post and we've heard nothing since then.

• Threather.9354Threather.9354 Member ✭✭✭

@aspirine.6852 said:

@Threather.9354 said:

@aspirine.6852 said:

That is because they got linked with Kodash that was unlinked. Kodash has looooot of people but 0 commanders that have interest leading outside primetime. Not to mention dzagonur people are abadoning ship to Kodash.

Ri Ba - WvW Commander, scout, loudmouth, tryhard
    Making Desolation great again/Alt somewhere
    Diamond Legend

• @Threather.9354 said:

@aspirine.6852 said:

@Threather.9354 said:

@aspirine.6852 said:

That is because they got linked with Kodash that was unlinked. Kodash has looooot of people but 0 commanders that have interest leading outside primetime. Not to mention dzagonur people are abadoning ship to Kodash.

Wow, really? Kodash bandwagon again.

• garbage links yet again. another 2 months of sitting out

• Gop.8713Gop.8713 Member ✭✭✭✭

I'd like to conclude from this that EU wvw is way more populated than NA wvw, but that probably isn't fair . . .

• Just wait, you'll see in no time they'll mix EU & NA servers !

• TheGrimm.5624TheGrimm.5624 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Aleria Heavens.4693 said:
    Just wait, you'll see in no time they'll mix EU & NA servers !

That would have helped coverage wars.

Envy the Madman his musing when Death comes to make fools of us all.
    De Mortuis Nil Nisi Bonum.
    TheGrimm PoTBS/GW1/WAR/Rift/GW2/MWO/ESO/WoT/WoW/D2/HoTS/Civ6/CU/AoC

• Strider Pj.2193Strider Pj.2193 Member ✭✭✭✭

@TheGrimm.5624 said:

@Aleria Heavens.4693 said:
    Just wait, you'll see in no time they'll mix EU & NA servers !

That would have helped coverage wars.

To an extent. I only wonder if they could dynamically change which amazon servers are handling the info..

And the whole where your data is stored piece...

Thank You for the {MEME}

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.