xxxxxxxxxx

Flandre.2870

People who play PvP mainly: "Anet isn't adding anything to this mode, we feel abandoned, they aren't supporting us, there's no content"Anet: "We're working on stuff but in the meantime there's this new armor set coming up"People who main PvP: "That's so ugly, just cancel the content"

So, you guys want content or not? Or rather, you all want specific pieces of content and anything else isn't even counted as content although it is?

@"Fenom.9457" said:People who play PvP mainly: "Anet isn't adding anything to this mode, we feel abandoned, they aren't supporting us, there's no content"Anet: "We're working on stuff but in the meantime there's this new armor set coming up"People who main PvP: "That's so ugly, just cancel the content"

So, you guys want content or not? Or rather, you all want specific pieces of content and anything else isn't even counted as content although it is?

We want swiss. That is content.

Armor skins are rewards...which we get by doing old content.

armor is not content.

What new things are we doing to get it?

@Crab Fear.1624 said:

@"Fenom.9457" said:People who play PvP mainly: "Anet isn't adding anything to this mode, we feel abandoned, they aren't supporting us, there's no content"Anet: "We're working on stuff but in the meantime there's this new armor set coming up"People who main PvP: "That's so ugly, just cancel the content"

armor is not content.

New rewards are content too, just perhaps not as meaningful or what people want. Anything that adds to the game is technically "content".

@Fenom.9457 said:

@Fenom.9457 said:People who play PvP mainly: "Anet isn't adding anything to this mode, we feel abandoned, they aren't supporting us, there's no content"Anet: "We're working on stuff but in the meantime there's this new armor set coming up"People who main PvP: "That's so ugly, just cancel the content"

armor is not content.

New rewards are content too, just perhaps not as meaningful or what people want. Anything that adds to the game is technically "content".

Yeah, no. I don't agree, so I guess we are not going anywhere with this conversation. Have a good day.

new armor is content. it's not gameplay content, but content. do we need new lvl 20 looking armor? no. do we need a legendary look for the legendary armor? we do. do we need other stuff more? yes. i'd rather have gameplay content. priority for pvp is:

1. infrastructure (tournaments, something that is worth practicing for) 2. new gameplay (elite specs, new skills, new weapons) 3. balance.

Since when is another armor new content? Also we already have horrible looking armor in PvP. How about make this armor the new fractal or raid reward and lets see how happy PvE ppl are with that. Still no new content. The last content was a new map no one asked for, for the same old gamemode with an horrible voice that just said: "If you don't quit PvP by yourself we (from Anet) just troll you until you finally leave".

@bravan.3876 said:

Since when is another armor new content? Also we already have horrible looking armor in PvP. How about make this armor the new fractal or raid reward and lets see how happy PvE ppl are with that. Still no new content. The last content was a new map no one asked for, for the same old gamemode with an horrible voice that just said: "If you don't quit PvP by yourself we (from Anet) just troll you until you finally leave".

I would say, as I did earlier, anything added to the game is technically "content". Maybe it's not what you wanted, maybe it doesn't satisfy the problems in a game mode, maybe it doesn't add much more depth to the game, whatever, but it is nonetheless content - just maybe dissatisfactory content. I can agree that it isn't what the game mode is in need of, I just don't like it when people say it's not content at all. Personally in PvP I quite liked stronghold and would like to see that worked on some more, and always more conquest maps are fun. I know tournaments are a big deal to some people, so I hope that Swiss thing they promised isn't too far off.

@Fenom.9457 said:

@Fenom.9457 said:People who play PvP mainly: "Anet isn't adding anything to this mode, we feel abandoned, they aren't supporting us, there's no content"Anet: "We're working on stuff but in the meantime there's this new armor set coming up"People who main PvP: "That's so ugly, just cancel the content"

I would say, as I did earlier, anything added to the game is technically "content". Maybe it's not what you wanted, maybe it doesn't satisfy the problems in a game mode, maybe it doesn't add much more depth to the game, whatever, but it is nonetheless content - just maybe dissatisfactory content. I can agree that it isn't what the game mode is in need of, I just don't like it when people say it's not content at all. Personally in PvP I quite liked stronghold and would like to see that worked on some more, and always more conquest maps are fun. I know tournaments are a big deal to some people, so I hope that Swiss thing they promised isn't too far off.

Yeah as said lets only add new rewards for the same old content in PvE too (don't add a new raid or fractal for it, just give it as reward for the same old kitten) and call that content. Calling another horrible looking armor content is just the way from PvEers to call PvPers unthankful when they complain about no content at all. Everything Anet is doing for PvP is more of a joke or parody, like the incredible ugly voice on the djinn map, the balance changes mid season instead offseason, one horrible looking armor after another, having free content with special ATs in 2v2 and ToL style and still not open it on at least weekly basis etc. Most things just say to me: Stop playing PvP we don't want competitive ppl in this game. We don't even want hardcore ppl in general, not even in PvE. And if you don't stop playing PvP yourself than we from Anet troll you until you leave.

3 secs were used to talk about competitive gamemodes from the 1 hour stream and 2 secs of them were content already announced years ago (swiss, alliances) just still not finished and released and a joke about the one PvP fan, and i guess this one person wasn't even from Anet staff...

How is new armor content for pvp? Pvp players want proper class balance that isnt centered around pve, we want a plan to fix power creep, an answer for the terrible state of ranked pvp. A lot of people couldnt care less about some new cosmetic set that does absolutely nothing to fix the broken gameplay we have been enduring for years.

People who feel new items/skins is content should go play an hour or two of gw1 pvp and see how many different choices there are in that game mode in terms of gameplay. Now after 10years of gw1 they evolve grow and develop gw2 and what do we have after 7-8 years the same gameplay content. So where's the pvp development? Im very dissapointed in arenanet over the past 7 years and I can guarantee I won't be buying any more expansions or a gw3 if that ever happens...........#superdissapointed

Whatever Anet adds to the game, they need to ask themselves if it's going to keep people playing in the long term. If not, it's probably not a great idea which has been a reccuring issue up until this point.

Unless Swiss tournaments are more frequent (not every 4 hours) it's not going to be any different than the current ATs. So, what are dedicated PvPers supposed to do? Oh, we'll just go and play the same Conquest gamemode we've been playing since release with the same elite specs we've had for the past 2 years. Fantastic.

New elite specs and supported PvP gamemodes would keep people interested. Armor skins, as great and appreciated as they are, are a novelty that will wear off quickly. Once I get the armor, will it encourage me to keep playing the same content for the next 2 years? No, it won't.

You miss the the entire point he’s trying to make. He just wants Anet to give equal treatment to the other game modes. PvE has been spoiled with new maps constantly and PvE armor with PvE mounts.To us, it really feels like Anet just doesn’t care about WvW or PvP.

lmao'ing at your anet defense

@Psaro.6178 said:

You miss the the entire point he’s trying to make. He just wants Anet to give equal treatment to the other game modes. PvE has been spoiled with new maps constantly and PvE armor with PvE mounts.To us, it really feels like Anet just doesn’t care about WvW or PvP.

I see. And I don't disagree. I play all game modes but I guess I'd have to call myself a PvEr first, so I'm not feeling that as much. I do wish they'd strive for more conquest maps at least - there were 2 in season 3, that would be a pretty doable goal IMO - 2 a LW season.

In my mind... content and skins are 2 seperate things.

I want to wear a flashy skin while doing..... content!!!!

• Sparkles and Rainbows.