I need some help regarding the skyscale collection

I am up to the part were you have to collect different types of meet, and im stuck on the karka meat. I went to the cover and for 4 hours murdered everything freaking karka on that island from vents to the champ and still no meat. I surprised i haven't exterminated the whole damn species. SO, how long does it take to drop? whats the drop rate. cuz this rng shit is getting on my nerves. Idk how many more karak i need to murder to get this thing to drop.

@xXMapcoXx.9614 said:I am up to the part were you have to collect different types of meet, and im stuck on the karka meat. I went to the cover and for 4 hours murdered everything freaking karka on that island from vents to the champ and still no meat. I surprised i haven't exterminated the whole kitten species. SO, how long does it take to drop? whats the drop rate. cuz this rng kitten is getting on my nerves. Idk how many more karak i need to murder to get this thing to drop.

Its rng mate.

It's random, but that does sound like exceptionally bad luck.

Is it definitely the Tasty Karka Leg you need? (I wasted so much time killing sharks for the Tasty Dried Shark before I realised it drops from sand sharks.)

It does say it's more likely to drop from champions, so it might be worth seeking out the one at the top of the karka nest, one of the ones which spawns during events or even the Karka Queen if you're able to make it to the event. I was able to get most of the meat needed for that collection from veterans or even normal enemies, but some definitely took longer than others. I don't think any of them are supposed to be exceptionally difficult however.