Here's to hoping for less dragon corruption areas... ( Minor rant. )

Chorne.8195

I absolutely despised Orr. The same boring, dull assets and landscape map upon map, enemies every two feet, I hated every damn second I spent in that stupid area. ( Except for Siren's Landing, that was a breath of fresh air, but it doesn't really count. ) I am NOT a fan of Dragonbrand areas either. They're monochromatic and even more boring and irritating than Orr. I really, really really hope we don't have to go to too many Branded areas in S4. It'd be great if they'd at least spruce them up somehow, though that seems unrealistic, it'd still be boring depressing-purple-crystals-to-the-horizon Brand.

I think Orr are some of the best looking maps in the game. They have one of the most unique aesthetics I've ever seen. Never really been a fan of branded areas though, to me branded areas are rather homogeneous. You see one and you've seen them all, and that still comes through in the branded areas in PoF in my opinion.

@OriOri.8724 said:I think Orr are some of the best looking maps in the game. They have one of the most unique aesthetics I've ever seen. Never really been a fan of branded areas though, to me branded areas are rather homogeneous. You see one and you've seen them all, and that still comes through in the branded areas in PoF in my opinion.

Agreed. WIth all it's broken geometry laying around, it seems very Lovecraftian to me.

Archived