HOT refund/compensation eligibility — Guild Wars 2 Forums

HOT refund/compensation eligibility

KingRanger.1437KingRanger.1437 Member
edited August 31, 2019 in Account & Technical Support

Hello there. I have purchased HOT on July 27 2019 through a retailer. Although I have been greatly enjoying the game so far, I still feel a bit sad when you announced your only eligible methods to get a refund/compensation on HOT are purchasing the game through the in-game store or GW2 website. I do not own a VISA/Master card to buy the game directly so retailing is the most convenient method for me. Would you please ever consider a gem compensation for such purchase method? (I only wish to have the gems, cash does not matter).
P/S: I know the team is very busy at the moment after the announcement but I hope to receive your answer soon. Thank you and have a great day!

Comments

• Rukario.1695Rukario.1695 Member ✭✭✭

To be honest this may be best asked through their Support Ticket system.

More violence, less violets I say. I'm rich you know, because I watch the ledges.

• It would be unlikely that ArenaNet would compensate you spending money with someone else.
    Perhaps, seek a refund from said retailer?

• Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:
    It would be unlikely that ArenaNet would compensate you spending money with someone else.
    Perhaps, seek a refund from said retailer?

unlikely since its over 30 days since purchase

• Inculpatus cedo.9234Inculpatus cedo.9234 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 31, 2019

Unlikely, even if it was 3 days. They don't refund/compensate for purchases outside their own web-site/game.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.