Legendary Djinns.

Dante.1763

I would love to know why for the love of this game, Legendary djinns can spawn with phase shifted an effect which at the best of times alot of people refuse to move for and continue meleeing. Then you couple that with the constant moving of the djinn, and the terribly hard to break CC bar they have, it makes the fight practically impossible.(had one fail three times in the last hour, all of the spawns had phase shifted.)

if it wasnt for this stupid collection i wouldnt be going after any of them, they /suck/.Well, time to try again since the bounty is up. Lets see what happens here.

@zealex.9410 said:The fact that u find it imposible doesnt mean everyone does. U can always lfg that collection part of ask guildies or friends to join. I for one view this as the challenge the exoac lacks at large.

Tried that, as i said, the same bounty failed three times with three different groups and all three spawns had the same abilities. Djinns are challenging enough on their own because of their movement. If you want to come in and show me how easy it is then please do, because at this point, im overly irritated with them. (also not everyone is in a guild with a decent amount of people that can just come help with a bounty.) and while i love a challenge(i do raid occasionally) this isnt one, its a mechanic that requires a degree of cooperation and understanding that by far and large doesnt just exist in PvE.

@Jojo.6140 said:I killed Elutherius yesterday and he had the phase shifted thing. While it was a bit annoying with all the dashing the djinn does, it was still pretty well doable.

That one doesnt seem to be as bad(it doesnt have the damage reduction ability so it takes full damage all the time, including full damage to its CC bar.), with phase shifted. I did manage to do that one, with 2 seconds left, so i feel my group got lucky.

I've killed rubedon a couple times, and failed it once. Between the freeze wave that seems to stun randomly even if you're in the air when it's under you and the phase shift/ ground hazards it's a nightmare. Boss hits for 6k+, ground hazards are 6k+, both are multi hit. One stun and you drop.

The problem with phase shifted on djinns is not only that they are quite difficult to kill with it, but it's beyond what most consider fun. They charge around like crazy and only stop for so long after you've broken the bar. Sure it's doable, but it's definitely not fun.

Archived